Chronic Sinus infection / rhinitis
Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:07 pm
hi,
Thanks for reading my post. I'm a 25 yrs old woman and I'm in the UK.
I've been diagnosed with a chronic sinus infection/rhinitis and just finished a one week treatment with Clarithromycin 500 mg. I am also doing a 12 week treatment with nasal steroids.
I had been living in the middle east and moved in with my parents in Europe last winter. I couldn't get used to the food, got extremely cold, no energy, and had all kind of infections. They checked my blood and everything was ok, accept that the white blood cell count was decreased, I still don't know if this was caused by my infections or the other way around. live alone again since 5 months and haven't been sick because of a healthy diet but the sinus infection remains. I have heard great things about chestnuts, they strengthen the immune system and provide important nutrients, I will start a diet with plenty of them. maybe this is useful information for you as well....
Thanks for reading my post. I'm a 25 yrs old woman and I'm in the UK.
I've been diagnosed with a chronic sinus infection/rhinitis and just finished a one week treatment with Clarithromycin 500 mg. I am also doing a 12 week treatment with nasal steroids.
I had been living in the middle east and moved in with my parents in Europe last winter. I couldn't get used to the food, got extremely cold, no energy, and had all kind of infections. They checked my blood and everything was ok, accept that the white blood cell count was decreased, I still don't know if this was caused by my infections or the other way around. live alone again since 5 months and haven't been sick because of a healthy diet but the sinus infection remains. I have heard great things about chestnuts, they strengthen the immune system and provide important nutrients, I will start a diet with plenty of them. maybe this is useful information for you as well....