Page 1 of 1

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:33 pm
by billie
Eeeeeew! Did I read this right? I have to take the saliva from the glass back in my mouth? I don't think I can do that, but I'm gonna try the other ones.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:06 am
by jamesmcavoy
Billie you should not make such a reply with those "eeeeww" like words for dr. murat .
please dont mind but Dr. murat is the only person who has given a real understanding to this disease .

so please do the test and post the results brother !!!
plzz dont mind ,my words are not offending at all .

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:37 am
by kart
1- My initial halitosis score= _ 4
2- immediate saliva odor score = _ 0
3- After 10 minute = _ 0
4- After 20 minute = _ 0
5- After 30 minute = _ 0
6- after take my saliva to my mouth = _ 4


Obs: guys, please dont pollute this thread with any discussion, only results. Any comments open another thread please. sorry...

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:58 pm
by deebo
Dr Murat . I can post this also to the private Facebook breath/ odor groups as a poll and post results here.

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm
by nightmare
1- My initial halitosis score= 3-4
2- immediate saliva odor score = 0
3- After 10 minute = 0
4- After 20 minute = 0
5- After 30 minute = 0
6- after take my saliva to my mouth = 0

I have a halimeter of which measurements are

1- My initial halitosis score= 182
2- immediate saliva odor score = 25
3- After 10 minute = 22
4- After 20 minute = 23
5- After 30 minute = 20
6- after take my saliva to my mouth = 146

The halimeter initial measurement was from the mouth, the rest of the halimeter reading are from the saliva in sealed glass jar, opened just long enough to take a reading, except last reading was from the mouth.

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:41 pm
by Number5
I would really like to contribute, but I have no good method of identifying the level of my bb. Is this test only for persons who have a halimeter/halitometer or another person who would help with the test?
If there is any other reliable method, please tell me.

I read here on the forum that smelling the own saliva after drying from the own wrist (for example) is not reliable and that this would even smell from a person who does not have bb.

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm
by StillHoping
1- My initial halitosis score= 4
2- immediate saliva odor score = 0
3- After 10 minute = 2
4- After 20 minute = 2
5- After 30 minute = 1
6- after take my saliva to my mouth = 3

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:57 pm
by Phantasist
At this time the sample is too small to reach any conclusion, but what we are seeing so far is that it appears the saliva itself does not have much of an odor, which would indicate that the source of the odor is something else in the mouth or throat. This is not surprising.

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 pm
by Number5
Thanks, I'll do the test tomorrow.

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:49 pm
by daan
This is my test

1- My initial halitosis score= 3
2- immediate saliva odor score = 1
3- After 10 minute = 2
4- After 20 minute = 3
5- After 30 minute = 3
6- after take my saliva to my mouth = 2