Page 1 of 1

back to school- went wrong.

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:11 pm
by billie
School started 3 days ago and I haven't talked much. I've been traveling
with some other students. but I kept distance. The first guy I travelled with almost ran away from me today and did not talk or walk with me today. Then today another guy travelled with me to school and back home, but when we got home, he just walked away and did not say goodbye. I made sure not to talk to him in the train. Damn!!! ](*,) ](*,) . I"m so afraid.
Maybe I'm paranoid and maybe he forgot to say bye because he needed to hurry up to get the bus. :( :( :(

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:42 am
by Archimonde
Billie, how did you fare on chlorohpyll and green smoothies?

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:04 am
by billie
Archimonde wrote:Billie, how did you fare on chlorohpyll and green smoothies?

For now it's reducing the smell of my bowels and BO is gone.
Archimonde, does your saliva smell when you spit it out and smell it later?