Page 1 of 2

I think I finally know what my problem is.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:10 pm
by billie
I think I have pachyonychia congenita!!!! This is very rare and is due to a genetic defect. The smallest trauma to the skin, even pressure caused by walking, can cause the body to generate too much skin to protect the area. They say there is no cure for this condition yet, but I think there is a whole lot you can do about it. I wrote in older post that I thought my body was producing to much keratin. It started in my mouth and then my heels got really thick callusses and thes last 2 years my whole feet has callusses.

Lateley I was asking myself why sometimes the Hairyness on my tongue stays away longer then other times and the same with my feet. The callusses on my feet is not as bad right now . So the answer to that question is: Ive been taking really big omega 3&6 fish oil capsules with vitamine E on and off. This is definitly the reason for slowing down keratin production. I read on another board about this guy who almos cured his keratosis pilaris with with vitamin E and then when he added beta carotene he was almost 99% cured.

So it's basicly very simple. The keratin on my tongue holds too much bacteria and now I have bacterial overgrowth in my mouth.
I really think this is it. So all I need Is vitamin E, beta carotene and probiotics. I said I was gonna take beta carotene before, but i got depressed and thought it wasn't gonna work anyway, but now I'm going for it.

You guys must think I'm crazy for coming up with something different everytime !!! I'm not. I'm just trying to find a solution and I think I found it.

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 am
by StillHoping
good luck billie; please do keep us updated once you start trying it.

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 am
by billie
I've been having this crazy condition called mucous fishing syndrome. Which means that i constantly pull these very long mucous strings out of my eye. It started like 13 years ago and for a long time I did not know that it was caused by dry eye. My eyes in the beginning did not feel dry. This year they started to get really dry and i could not open them without First putting eye drops in my eye. This morning i could open them without eye drops.
Im not sure if beta carotene, vitamine E and omega 3&6 can work this fast.
One thing I know for sure is that my dry eye and the keratin build up and the bad breath are related.

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:04 pm
by Archimonde
hmm i don't think anyone here has mentioned these symptoms before, you can't link everything to BB.

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:29 am
by jamesmcavoy
Archimond , when somebody tells a genuine thing , why do you put your nose in the middle .
if you Are that much genius of a doctor then shower the cure over all of us !!!!!!!
god bless people like you

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:23 am
by billie
@ Jamesmcavoy, thank you!
And to Archimonde, only time will tell.

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 pm
by Archimonde
jamesmcavoy wrote:Archimond , when somebody tells a genuine thing , why do you put your nose in the middle .
if you Are that much genius of a doctor then shower the cure over all of us !!!!!!!
god bless people like you
Since when is questioning something "putting my nose in the middle"? Agreeing with everyone and everything isn't helpful at all. My comment was on-topic and may have added value to the thread, your comment was off-topic and was mostly an ad hominem.

As for the 2nd part of your comment, I state my opinion like everybody else, just skip my posts if you don't like them. I'm not about to start changing my way of doing things just to please you. Go talk to a mod or the admin if you think I'm a problem.

Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 am
by jamesmcavoy
Archimonde , i dont hav any oriblem with anyone here .

what thing billie has come up with really makes sense and the reality .A comment like yours might make him discouraged . so it was my duty to inform you .
I dont know how you look at Halitosis .
Billlie said that he is comin up with new result everytime so why dont you look at him that he is desperatly looking for cure .

And yaaa , why would i go to admin or moderator for such a foolish thing ??
Do you find everyone offending here ???
no my friend .

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 am
by billie
Billie = She :D

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 am
by halitosisux
Let's wait and see what happens - good luck Billie!

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm
by billie
Thank you Halitosisux :)

Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:05 pm
by jamesmcavoy
Hey billie , what ???
Are you a girl and not guy ???

Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 pm
by jamesmcavoy
Hey again ,

are you the same billie on that
'flaggyl and hairy tongue ' thread on Healingwell.com ???

if yes then what is the progress over there ??

Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:52 pm
by billie
jamesmcavoy wrote:Hey again ,

are you the same billie on that
'flaggyl and hairy tongue ' thread on Healingwell.com ???

if yes then what is the progress over there ??
Yes I'm that same person lol!!!!
I think the topic starter changed his diet and his tongue is looking better.
And yes I'm a girl :) . Anyway, i'm still going crazy. They still saying I got halitaphobia.
I dunno anymore. The hairyness is again staying away longer then normal so i'm gonna continue the supplements.

Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:12 am
by Archimonde
billie wrote: They still saying I got halitaphobia.
I dunno anymore
What reactions do you get from people?