Please guys, wish me luckkkkkkkkk, I really need this tonsillectomy
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Today is my visit to the ENT
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Today is my visit to the ENT
Thanks to you I realized that the best is not to be dramatic, if so, he would send me to a psychiatrist or something. I will be quite technical. I will say that my tonsils exude a unpleasant smell and often I have to deal with TONSIL STONES, which is horrible because it gives me real bad breath, retching and I have no appetite more because of those nasty tonsils (which is a lie, but I will exaggerate....), I will say that I have always this bad taste in the back of the throat, taste that comes from the tonsils........ And I'm gonna say that I always try to poke my tonsils aiming to remove tonsils stones as much as I can..........
Please guys, wish me luckkkkkkkkk, I really need this tonsillectomy

Please guys, wish me luckkkkkkkkk, I really need this tonsillectomy
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
I'm back, was without Internet lol. My visit was nothing I expected lol, my mom said everything practically, talked bout my BB also, my stones problem and the other things, PND e blocked nose... For the pnd and blocked nose he recommended some expensive tests which I'm gonna do. For the tonsils stones smell he recommended gargling 3 times a day with baking soda and peroxide and some others things together for about 3 mouths, gargling everyday!.................... I didn't started yet, but I will. For now I'm taking antibiotics, which makes my breath better
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Oh, and about the tonsillectomy when I said the world he didn't even changed the expression , I think he really didn't considerate it.......... he said ''you wanna take your tonsils out, eh?'' just repeating what I said, but didn't laughed (thanks god lol) but said nothing more about the surgery...... just the gargling! I didn't even needed to say much the world BAD BREATH cause he did this for me, he said tonsils stones causes bad breath, at least he understand my problem eh lmfao, I liked the doc, was very kind

- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
Try and get those tonsils out if you can afford it. I've been told by an ENT to gargle with baking soda and peroxide or salt water, and it did not work and I'm sorry to say this, but it will most likely not work for you. The only way to get rid of those tonsil stones is to have your tonsils removed. You could also exclude dairy for your diet. Maybe this will give you some type of positive results. I've noticed that since I've been dairy free for two months now, the amount of tonsil stones I get is far less.
You will not regret the tonsillectomy even if it doesn't cure you. I spent many horrible nights slavering all over a mirror prodding my stinky tonsils for stones. Blood coming from them also causing them to be sore.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.