THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I think I finally know what my problem is.
I think I finally know what my problem is.
I think I have pachyonychia congenita!!!! This is very rare and is due to a genetic defect. The smallest trauma to the skin, even pressure caused by walking, can cause the body to generate too much skin to protect the area. They say there is no cure for this condition yet, but I think there is a whole lot you can do about it. I wrote in older post that I thought my body was producing to much keratin. It started in my mouth and then my heels got really thick callusses and thes last 2 years my whole feet has callusses.
Lateley I was asking myself why sometimes the Hairyness on my tongue stays away longer then other times and the same with my feet. The callusses on my feet is not as bad right now . So the answer to that question is: Ive been taking really big omega 3&6 fish oil capsules with vitamine E on and off. This is definitly the reason for slowing down keratin production. I read on another board about this guy who almos cured his keratosis pilaris with with vitamin E and then when he added beta carotene he was almost 99% cured.
So it's basicly very simple. The keratin on my tongue holds too much bacteria and now I have bacterial overgrowth in my mouth.
I really think this is it. So all I need Is vitamin E, beta carotene and probiotics. I said I was gonna take beta carotene before, but i got depressed and thought it wasn't gonna work anyway, but now I'm going for it.
You guys must think I'm crazy for coming up with something different everytime !!! I'm not. I'm just trying to find a solution and I think I found it.
Lateley I was asking myself why sometimes the Hairyness on my tongue stays away longer then other times and the same with my feet. The callusses on my feet is not as bad right now . So the answer to that question is: Ive been taking really big omega 3&6 fish oil capsules with vitamine E on and off. This is definitly the reason for slowing down keratin production. I read on another board about this guy who almos cured his keratosis pilaris with with vitamin E and then when he added beta carotene he was almost 99% cured.
So it's basicly very simple. The keratin on my tongue holds too much bacteria and now I have bacterial overgrowth in my mouth.
I really think this is it. So all I need Is vitamin E, beta carotene and probiotics. I said I was gonna take beta carotene before, but i got depressed and thought it wasn't gonna work anyway, but now I'm going for it.
You guys must think I'm crazy for coming up with something different everytime !!! I'm not. I'm just trying to find a solution and I think I found it.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
I've been having this crazy condition called mucous fishing syndrome. Which means that i constantly pull these very long mucous strings out of my eye. It started like 13 years ago and for a long time I did not know that it was caused by dry eye. My eyes in the beginning did not feel dry. This year they started to get really dry and i could not open them without First putting eye drops in my eye. This morning i could open them without eye drops.
Im not sure if beta carotene, vitamine E and omega 3&6 can work this fast.
One thing I know for sure is that my dry eye and the keratin build up and the bad breath are related.
Im not sure if beta carotene, vitamine E and omega 3&6 can work this fast.
One thing I know for sure is that my dry eye and the keratin build up and the bad breath are related.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
jamesmcavoy
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Since when is questioning something "putting my nose in the middle"? Agreeing with everyone and everything isn't helpful at all. My comment was on-topic and may have added value to the thread, your comment was off-topic and was mostly an ad hominem.jamesmcavoy wrote:Archimond , when somebody tells a genuine thing , why do you put your nose in the middle .
if you Are that much genius of a doctor then shower the cure over all of us !!!!!!!
god bless people like you
As for the 2nd part of your comment, I state my opinion like everybody else, just skip my posts if you don't like them. I'm not about to start changing my way of doing things just to please you. Go talk to a mod or the admin if you think I'm a problem.
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.
Archimonde , i dont hav any oriblem with anyone here .
what thing billie has come up with really makes sense and the reality .A comment like yours might make him discouraged . so it was my duty to inform you .
I dont know how you look at Halitosis .
Billlie said that he is comin up with new result everytime so why dont you look at him that he is desperatly looking for cure .
And yaaa , why would i go to admin or moderator for such a foolish thing ??
Do you find everyone offending here ???
no my friend .
what thing billie has come up with really makes sense and the reality .A comment like yours might make him discouraged . so it was my duty to inform you .
I dont know how you look at Halitosis .
Billlie said that he is comin up with new result everytime so why dont you look at him that he is desperatly looking for cure .
And yaaa , why would i go to admin or moderator for such a foolish thing ??
Do you find everyone offending here ???
no my friend .
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.
Hey billie , what ???
Are you a girl and not guy ???
Are you a girl and not guy ???
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.
Hey again ,
are you the same billie on that
'flaggyl and hairy tongue ' thread on Healingwell.com ???
if yes then what is the progress over there ??
are you the same billie on that
'flaggyl and hairy tongue ' thread on Healingwell.com ???
if yes then what is the progress over there ??
Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.
Yes I'm that same person lol!!!!jamesmcavoy wrote:Hey again ,
are you the same billie on that
'flaggyl and hairy tongue ' thread on Healingwell.com ???
if yes then what is the progress over there ??
I think the topic starter changed his diet and his tongue is looking better.
And yes I'm a girl
I dunno anymore. The hairyness is again staying away longer then normal so i'm gonna continue the supplements.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.
What reactions do you get from people?billie wrote: They still saying I got halitaphobia.
I dunno anymore
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.