THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

back to school- went wrong.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

back to school- went wrong.

Post by billie »

School started 3 days ago and I haven't talked much. I've been traveling
with some other students. but I kept distance. The first guy I travelled with almost ran away from me today and did not talk or walk with me today. Then today another guy travelled with me to school and back home, but when we got home, he just walked away and did not say goodbye. I made sure not to talk to him in the train. Damn!!! ](*,) ](*,) . I"m so afraid.
Maybe I'm paranoid and maybe he forgot to say bye because he needed to hurry up to get the bus. :( :( :(
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Billie, how did you fare on chlorohpyll and green smoothies?
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

Archimonde wrote:Billie, how did you fare on chlorohpyll and green smoothies?

For now it's reducing the smell of my bowels and BO is gone.
Archimonde, does your saliva smell when you spit it out and smell it later?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗