Page 1 of 1

Finally I dealt with 'my' halitosis with a tooth brush

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:33 pm
by duya07
......

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:00 pm
by Ihatemybreath
I'm so sorry to tell you this but this is what I call placebo, I've been there...

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:17 pm
by Ihatemybreath
I think brushing better or worse don't make 000000000,1 change in breath. After 1 or 2 hours it always back. And I hope this is not SPAM

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:48 pm
by duya07
......

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:08 pm
by duya07
.,.,.

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:53 am
by Ihatemybreath
Maybe is something else that is resulting this fresh breath.... not the brushing. Have you made any change in diet lately? Or take anything? Antibiotic or something?.........

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:58 am
by duya07
......

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 am
by sadmum
It is clear that your real intention here is to promote your blog! Why else would you post the url!!

Happy brushing to you!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:47 pm
by FedUp
lol

that is all I can say.

Hey all you room fillers just brush ya teeth, problem solved, ok?

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 pm
by coconuthead
Most people on this site do not suffer from acute halitosis, where we can just scrub our tongues and are cured of BB. We are chronic halitosis sufferers, so stop spamming this site with "I brushed my tongue with a tongue scraper and now I'm cured. Read my blog to see how my life has changed" crap. The majority of us on this site have better hygiene than people who do not suffer from halitosis.

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:30 pm
by halitosisux
duya I've removed the link to your blog. There's no reason why you can't detail everything you do in this thread if it's genuinely helpful information to anyone.

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 am
by duya07
......

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:08 pm
by hopelessone
coconuthead wrote:Most people on this site do not suffer from acute halitosis, where we can just scrub our tongues and are cured of BB. We are chronic halitosis sufferers, so stop spamming this site with "I brushed my tongue with a tongue scraper and now I'm cured. Read my blog to see how my life has changed" crap. The majority of us on this site have better hygiene than people who do not suffer from halitosis.
you got THAT right.

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:09 pm
by hopelessone
FedUp wrote:lol

that is all I can say.

Hey all you room fillers just brush ya teeth, problem solved, ok?
hahaaaa exactly.