Page 1 of 1
what is everyone currently doing to treat their BB?
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:55 pm
by oneday4800
I have no idea what to do. I can only try products right now because i dont have insurance. I only have mouth odor btw. Hopefully ...maybe.. the things you guys are using will help me. Even just a bit.
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:41 am
by StillHoping
Nothing I am doing is really "treating" it; just provides temporary relief for max 1 hour at a time.
I floss and use chlorhexidine at night, therabreath products in the morning, zox mints & gum throughout the day. Luckily I live close to work, brush during lunch. Carry thera mouthwash everywhere with me. But like I said this pretty much makes no difference because the relief only lasts for an hour, unless I want to chew gum for 9 hours at work...
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm
by coconuthead
Well, currently I've changed up my diet. I've eliminated dairy completely (and dairy is in so many foods). I've been dairy free for almost 2 months now. The only changes I've noticed is weight loss, clearer skin, and less gas, but I'm still going to stick with it.
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:03 pm
by Mac
I'm using hydrogen peroxide to clean out my tonsils. Get a cotton wool pad and soak it in Hydrogen Peroxide then squeeze it into the offending pockets where the smell and tonsil stones are coming from. This also helps to pull the stones out. Have to be careful though because doing it too vigorously can cause pain and I have to do it regularly to keep on top of it. It seems to work as there is less smell after I rub my finger there. It's not perfect but it does seem to help.
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 pm
by Mac
I should add I've tried other methods like using a syringe and cotton buds but I find this the easiest and most effective. Try it if you have tonsil bad breath.