THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

what is everyone currently doing to treat their BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

what is everyone currently doing to treat their BB?

Post by oneday4800 »

I have no idea what to do. I can only try products right now because i dont have insurance. I only have mouth odor btw. Hopefully ...maybe.. the things you guys are using will help me. Even just a bit.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

Nothing I am doing is really "treating" it; just provides temporary relief for max 1 hour at a time.

I floss and use chlorhexidine at night, therabreath products in the morning, zox mints & gum throughout the day. Luckily I live close to work, brush during lunch. Carry thera mouthwash everywhere with me. But like I said this pretty much makes no difference because the relief only lasts for an hour, unless I want to chew gum for 9 hours at work...
User avatar
coconuthead
Advanced
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Gender:

Post by coconuthead »

Well, currently I've changed up my diet. I've eliminated dairy completely (and dairy is in so many foods). I've been dairy free for almost 2 months now. The only changes I've noticed is weight loss, clearer skin, and less gas, but I'm still going to stick with it.
Mac
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Mac »

I'm using hydrogen peroxide to clean out my tonsils. Get a cotton wool pad and soak it in Hydrogen Peroxide then squeeze it into the offending pockets where the smell and tonsil stones are coming from. This also helps to pull the stones out. Have to be careful though because doing it too vigorously can cause pain and I have to do it regularly to keep on top of it. It seems to work as there is less smell after I rub my finger there. It's not perfect but it does seem to help.
Mac
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Mac »

I should add I've tried other methods like using a syringe and cotton buds but I find this the easiest and most effective. Try it if you have tonsil bad breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗