THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is halitosis considered to be a disability
-
forced2balone
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am
Is halitosis considered to be a disability
I work in a call center, everyday is a struggle and I am ready to quit my job. I'm so tired of people saying their stomach hurt, they are sick or they need gum or water and start to cough if they sit next to me. I have to go to my car to eat lunch, can't eat my lunch in the break room with everybody they will leave or start coughing and ask me what am I eating and if it tastes good.
i certainly think it should be treated as such. we can't exactly go out and do what we want like a regular person. on another hand life could be worse but BB is totally a social/professional killer.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.