Your Email Address:

First Name:

reactions from people

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
DK3790
Junior

reactions from people

Post by DK3790 »

I was just wondering, when you talk to people what kind of reactions do you get? for me, right before I talk to them theyre looking and the instant I open my mouth they look away and wrinkle their nose but they NEVER say anything about my bb, i wonder why it is...soo what about you guys?

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

They don't say anything because they think it may be rude, and they think they might hurt your feelings. A lot of people would shy away and are really embarrassed if you say anything about their bb. Some will never admit that you have this bb problem, while some are a bit more honest and will most likely say you do have a little bad breath. But I don't think it can be described as "little" if someone keeps turning his head away from you or keeps touching his nose when you say something to them. That's defintely a sign of them not being comfortable around you. But unlike I used to, I'd rather have someone who's honest about it. If someone keeps telling me there nothing wrong with me, I find myself not being honest to myself by listening to this person, especially when other s have already confirmed that you have chronic halitosis in the past and with the reactions you get daily.
missy

Post by missy »

The two most common reactions I get are....a quick little cough with their hand covering their mouth....and people always cover their mouth with their hand and a finger angled up to their nose, but not covering their nose.....why is that.....do people think that if they cover their noses that is too rude and that we won't notice them covering their mouths.....or do people think that the smell is coming from them? Also if someone can stand way back from me, they will....I know without a doubt that I can fill a room with stence....how sad is that.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

people are stupid, they think you do not know you have bad breath that iis why they are showing to their mouth so to show you - you have bad breath

thouching their nose is too rude and probabl they are afraid to do it anyway

that is my opinion
Troy

Post by Troy »

The most common reactions i get are a little cough or scratching their nose.
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

for me, the little kids seem to not notice bad breath but the older ones do why is this?
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

DK3790 wrote:for me, the little kids seem to not notice bad breath but the older ones do why is this?
Do u mean u don't get the kind of natural reactions u get from others?

1. Because the babies or little kids are too young to know when something smells or not
2. Because they only care about playin.
3. Little kids are shorter, unless u are actually looking down while saying something, i don't think they can detect the smell.
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

yea they actually listen to me and talk back as if I dont have bad breath
findacure
Master

Same Here

Post by findacure »

I get people scratching the sides of thier nose, holding one finger to thier nose, turning away from me when im speaking, even moving back. I find that little kid are less to notice but my cousin who is 10 she has noticed, and she rubbes her nose whn I speak to her.

I also find that it can be smelt metres away its just so embarrsing, but people dont understand its not my fault. Its something i have no control of.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic