Page 1 of 1

Folding/bawling up lips & holding mouth tight

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 pm
by trenski
Has anyone had this reaction when someone bawls their lips sealed tight and holding their mouths closed. I had a cashier do this to me; she wasn't frowning nor did she have a disgusted look on her face, kinda a blank look and she didn't appear to be holding her breath. I'm not sure what this reaction means; it was like she was trying to hide her teeth/smile. I'm so use to getting reactions from my BB; I'm not sure if this was a reaction or not. Thanks.

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 pm
by FedUp
I think given our condition we all misread everything as a reaction.

before I had this condition I never noticed people doing these things. But since I knew about it then I mistake everything for a reaction.

I'm convinced people are talking about me then those same people get close to me a little while on then realize I was being paranoid.

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:08 pm
by trenski
FedUp wrote:I think given our condition we all misread everything as a reaction.

before I had this condition I never noticed people doing these things. But since I knew about it then I mistake everything for a reaction.

I'm convinced people are talking about me then those same people get close to me a little while on then realize I was being paranoid.
I agree. Before I was aware of my BB, I didn't pay any attention to others reaction. I also have nasal odor which is way worse than my BB. I think mine is coming from advanced gum disease; I am going to have gum surgery and hope it cures me. I have all my wisdoms out and no cure but I have 2 upper left pre-molars that I am going to have extracted when I have gum surgery.

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:54 pm
by TIRED
My bad breath must be getting worse because I am getting reactions left and right lately. My favorite is when they wave their hands in front of their face then say, "It's hot in here." I went to a dinner with my husband where we had to sit close to all his Marine coworkers. After I got done on a talking rant with a wife, one of the guys razed my husband for having hot breath and one of the other guys comented on how hot it was. The wife looked at me in disgust and never spoke to me again that night. We were in the middle of this long table against the wall. I felt like a trapped animal. I wanted to just go home at that point, but we didn't have dinner yet.

I wish I could be that person that just becomes a recluse, but I'm a really social person so I just keep putting myself out there. If I don't go mad from this it will be a miracle.