THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
bad breath help
bad breath help
i have post nasal drip (i guess) i spit in a cup next to my bed when i wake up during the night i feel mucos in my throat; i can smell it it the morning and absolutly no oder comes from the cup.I can chew vitamin c tablets all day take spirlina and chlorella chew gum drink gallons of water and when somone at work gets close to me they ask me if i farted.
I dont think their is any help for me..I want to know why my spit doesnt stink but my breath does..
I dont think their is any help for me..I want to know why my spit doesnt stink but my breath does..
just got done scraping i dont smell a thing.......I just dont get it there is somone who sits right next to me at work dips tobacco all f*n day never brushes his teeth never goes to the dentist teeth are brown and no one ever says anything to him...I eat right brush floss no cavitys dentist twice a year and can get with in three feet of somone...what gives.
-
dontholdurbreath
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:10 am
it has to be the mucos it doesnt mke any sense to brush the tongue and it not do anything while somone else can not brush anything all day and not have a problem as a matter of fact i dont see anyonre i work with brush or rins or anything but their always seeing me and asking me why i brush so much because when im around pepole think somone farted thats why...
I know that tonsiliths aren't the main reason for bb, but they do contribute. Just thought I'd share what I do to get them out. They can be beneath the surface as most of you know, so I take a clean toothbrush that I use specifically for that and I use the end (non-brush side) of it to push on my tonsils. This squeezes out the nasty smelling stuff. I used to have a lot of them, but once I started doing this I now see one or two about once a week. I use a flashlight when I do this so I could see better. Then, I keep the toothbrush in a clean bag for the next time. If you have tonsiliths you should try this. You may not even know you have them. My husband didn't know and I told him to try it because I smelled a tiny bit of bad breath from him. He pushed out 14 huge ones!!!!
i wish i knew how to help but i dont ive tried eveything but thera breath. Ive heard bad things about it..but ive tried vit.c-chewables,spirulina,chlorella,bromelain w/ vit.c.Im a vegaterian now tongue scraping and knowing all this i do believe it helps but it is very defeating to know I do this and stiil have to smell like a f**kn fart..can anyone out their give me any insight to thera breath is worth a try or is it a waist of money.I just dont get it
Best thing that worked for me so far is the TUNG brush with tung gel (both around $10). By far the best thing for my BB and the cheapest at the same time.mpkle wrote:noptial anything working for you and whats the word on lavoris...
About Lavoris, we wait for Mr. Immel of Lavoris to produce some quantities for us to test.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.