Page 1 of 1

Dr Chris Steele

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:18 pm
by bwonita69
Dr Chris Steele from itv this morning show here in the UK, On the progame this morning he discussed in breif BB and that we should be using RetarDEX toothpaste and mouthwash.
Well i have used this product for the last year or so with no relief, so ive e-mailed him and im awaiting his response.

Dr Chris Steele,
I have been suffering from bad breath now for 5 years and it has been ruining my
life.
Everyone thinks i smell and i struggle on a day to day basis to cope with this.
I floss twice a day and use retar-dex toothpaste and mouth wash with no sucsess.
I have been repeatedly back to this dentist and he says there is a problem and
sends me to the hygeinist, where she shows me how to clean appropriatley and
suggest that the toothpaste and mouthwash i am using should be helping, but when
i say it doesnt she instists it does.
I have joined a website http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ which has helped me
and others to club together to find a cure or just releif from this condition.
We have contacted many people about this asking for there help and we havent had
alot of sucssess with this.
I`d appreciate it if you took a look at the web-site and read the post and maybe
join to help support us in finding a cure.
Please can you help me and our many sufferers on the web site.


If i dont get a reply i will continue to e-mail, Ill keep you updated

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
by noptical
He's just advertising a product because they paid him, it doesn't mean it works.

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:48 pm
by Jimi Stein
Dr Chris Steele - sound like a porn star name

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:42 pm
by noptical
From Wikipedia:
Chris Steele is a gay porn star (adult film actor). Originally from Dallas, Texas, he performed in such films as Cops Gone Bad and Czech Point alongside famous gay porn star Pavel Novotny. He was discovered by director Chi Chi LaRue. Steele is famous for his physique and for being a gentleman, both in front and behind the camera. Before joining the porn industry, Steele was a manager of several famous gay clubs in the Dallas area. He has since retired from acting and is now Senior Director of Productions for Falcon Studios, where he oversees productions and directs for the Falcon line. He lives in San Francisco.

lol very funny

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:52 pm
by bwonita69
http://www.thefamilygp.com/tellchris.aspx Take look yourself.
I`m only trying to help and e-mail professionals, i know this product doesnt work hence why i e-mailed him.
I`m only trying to help because at the end of the day we are all in the same boat.

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:09 pm
by Jimi Stein
I was just joking, no harm done

I am just saying he has a funny name

Just an update

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:24 am
by bwonita69
Ive had no reply as of yet but i will e-mail him again, Has anyone had any luck in contacting other proffessionals to meet us for a chat in the chat room?????