THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hernia
Hernia
Hi has anyone here been diagnosed with an abdominal hernia with bb? I have two hernias below my belly botton one on the left and one on the right side. I seem to have gotten bb two years after I was diagnosed though. It causes a little constipation and when I eat heavy foods I can feel pressure on my hernias later on through out the day. I'm sure they slow my digestion. Anyone here?
-
simple
Re: Hernia
Hi Kaybay, which hernias do you have - do you mean in the small or large intestine? I have read some people have hiatal hernias on this forum (a different type).
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.