Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone interested in meeting up in NYC?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced

Anyone interested in meeting up in NYC?

Post by somethinstinks »

We can ask eachother whatever is on our mind without being judged and learn a lot about our situation. I just ask that we dont end up just PMing back and forth without actually meeting up and we are 100% honest with eachother. Please contact me if interested.

deebo

Post by deebo »

NYC meetup :
organise it . where ? when ? all that. I'll post it in the fb groups to see who is interested in meeting . someone needs to start recording these meetups . Seriously :!:

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I live in .... which is about 3 1/2 hours away from NYC. I'm willing to make the trip if it's a well organize group meetup.
Last edited by jess on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

Depending on date/time I'm willing to attend
LadyKay
Total Newbie

NYC Meet Up

Post by LadyKay »

Hello,I am located in NY and would love to attend a group meeting with everyone.All i need is a date and time =)
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

We can get a group meeting going if we get a few participants. 3.5 hours is a pretty long trip. I wouldn't know what to expect exactly besides assessing eachother and talking about bb (and possibly re-assessing on the forums afterwards), but a meeting couldn't hurt. Feel free to drop suggestions or when you are free.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

looks like this thread died lol. Anyway, I along with another member plan on meeting up some time in the near future. If you are interested in joining please let me know your availability. If not I will come up with a time and let you know
liza22

Post by liza22 »

Wish there was a West Coast group to meet up with.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

just fyi, this resulted in a couple of flakers. I feel like you can learn so much from meeting with people and getting honest feedback from them and by not taking advantage of this opportunity I really have to question whether or not you're serious about learning about your illness, but to each his own. If anyone else is interested please PM or reply, but definitely do not waste our time
thf
Junior

Post by thf »

You may be right about meeting and getting feedback from each other, I would love to start one in my area. But it may be difficult for some to go out and meet people, most of us have been rejected, talked about, etc, etc.., so I don't think calling people flakers or telling them not to waste your time is very inviting. Just keep having your meetings maybe people will build up the courage to come. Enjoy!
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

thf wrote:You may be right about meeting and getting feedback from each other, I would love to start one in my area. But it may be difficult for some to go out and meet people, most of us have been rejected, talked about, etc, etc.., so I don't think calling people flakers or telling them not to waste your time is very inviting. Just keep having your meetings maybe people will build up the courage to come. Enjoy!
understood but really we are probably the last people who would judge you. You are dealing with people who are in the same or similar boat as you are, who you would never meet otherwise. There's really no one here to impress. TBH if or when I meet up with anyone on here, I will blow directly in their face and talk to them like I didnt have a problem at all.. why? because that'll be the most effective way for me to find out about my breath. I don't mean to come off as mean but we may need a reality check that sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves isnt going to help. Like I said before we have no reason to impress anyone on here so why hold back? if you have a good understanding of your breath and feel that a face to face meeting would not help you, then a meetup isnt for you. But if you do have questions, then why not take advantage?

Anyway, good luck all! :)

edit: and the reason why I asked that they dont waste OUR time is because someone puts forth the effort in trying to organize it and after getting responses, tried to organize a meetup and in the process, people decided they no longer wanted to reply
ItsgoingtobeOK

Post by ItsgoingtobeOK »

I think we can meet up in NY over a bowling game or pool club or something and have a good time. We will all know what's common in between us so we don't necessarily have to talk about it and cry a river or boil our blood over it.
If the BB conversation starts up? Fine ! We will make fun of BB itself, and have a good time.

Lets laugh it out..... F-U bb :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic