Page 1 of 1

bb's like a crutch

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:04 pm
by Ihatemybreath
I say knowingly that everyone in this community has a bit of paranoia. I mean, anything bad that people do with us, we'll always blame the BB. we put the blame on it. '' This girl did not like me ... is the bb'','' most people do not usually like me as it was before ... is the bb'','' my wife cheated on me ... is the bb'', ''my neighbor lost her baby is my bb...''. You understand what I mean? You know it's true. Everything bad that happens to us ...... Always put the blame on BB. And maybe it is not to blame for everything. Just a reflection.

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:45 am
by deebo
this is your perspective . speak for yourself .
paranoia is not a word I use to describe my current mindset.


.