THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
People love to do joke abour our breath
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
People love to do joke abour our breath
I just saw this videos on Youtube with vloggers talking about ''shit breath peoples'' and that kind of brought me down. Is really incredible how peoples treat our situation like a fuc*ing JOKE. We gonna always be the favorite joke, people, always.... even best friends, when we look aside they always have the chance to comment about how bad our breath is and laugh while say it, or laugh about a ridiculous comment about BAD BREATH. That is why I am increasingly distant from people, ''friends''... because they are so evil. They are so mean in their minds. Even the most polite persons who are around us, I bet they have jokes about us on their heads. It's tragic. People are mean with our situation, non-bb suffers are. I wish they start having BB too, just to see how does it feel.
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Just look this video with subtitles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ukpG_iPx1Q
people laugh of it, it's not funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ukpG_iPx1Q
people laugh of it, it's not funny.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Re: People love to do joke abour our breath
one of the mods here just re-posted a video like that and finds it hilarious that anyone would be offended by it. Kinda' odd that that kind of ridicule would be comin' from a mod of a site that is s'posed to be a "safe" place for bb sufferers, eh?Ihatemybreath wrote:I just saw this videos on Youtube with vloggers talking about ''shit breath peoples'' and that kind of brought me down. Is really incredible how peoples treat our situation like a fuc*ing JOKE. We gonna always be the favorite joke, people, always.... even best friends, when we look aside they always have the chance to comment about how bad our breath is and laugh while say it, or laugh about a ridiculous comment about BAD BREATH. That is why I am increasingly distant from people, ''friends''... because they are so evil. They are so mean in their minds. Even the most polite persons who are around us, I bet they have jokes about us on their heads. It's tragic. People are mean with our situation, non-bb suffers are. I wish they start having BB too, just to see how does it feel.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
He probably has BB for all he knows. How ridiculous for any person to assume that just because they can't smell their own breath that they're ok. He probably assumes that just because no one has ever told him that he has bad breath, that he's ok. I come across loads of people with BB and nobody dares to hurt their feelings and inform them. So anyone who dares to ridicule another person, no matter for what the reason might be, should be aware that it may one day come back to bite them.
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
I only have one clue to give to people who have a friend with BB and want him to know it: do not say it directly to the person. Honestly............ I know everybody says that the person will be grateful for the information and everything but.... I don't think so. I mean, my friend just told me I have bad breath, I'm ok with dat, I'm grateful, but well, our relationship is no longer the best... after this episode I could not look at him for days! And after all this time...... I no longer feel comfortable in look at him, we don't talk about this anymore, but it always will be there!!!!! A nasty secret can really fuc* with a relationship......... for real. Just write a anonymous note for the person. Telling it directly will fuc* with your relationship with her, like it did with me!
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.