Page 1 of 1
People love to do joke abour our breath
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:03 pm
by Ihatemybreath
I just saw this videos on Youtube with vloggers talking about ''shit breath peoples'' and that kind of brought me down. Is really incredible how peoples treat our situation like a fuc*ing JOKE. We gonna always be the favorite joke, people, always.... even best friends, when we look aside they always have the chance to comment about how bad our breath is and laugh while say it, or laugh about a ridiculous comment about BAD BREATH. That is why I am increasingly distant from people, ''friends''... because they are so evil. They are so mean in their minds. Even the most polite persons who are around us, I bet they have jokes about us on their heads. It's tragic. People are mean with our situation, non-bb suffers are. I wish they start having BB too, just to see how does it feel.
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:07 pm
by Ihatemybreath
People are all PRETENDERS, they will never be able to understand our situation untill they feel the feeling of living with this in their own skin. Sometimes I just hate people and this world so much. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:09 pm
by Ihatemybreath
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:12 pm
by Ihatemybreath
From now on I'll be friend only of BB SUFFERS, only those who have BB can be my friend now. The non-bb suffers I WILL NOT keep friendship.
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm
by Ihatemybreath
Just look this video with subtitles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ukpG_iPx1Q
people laugh of it, it's not funny.
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 am
by bbshiat
don´t be a pussy, and try to live your life.. the day will come we´ll find the cure
Re: People love to do joke abour our breath
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:44 pm
by hopelessone
Ihatemybreath wrote:I just saw this videos on Youtube with vloggers talking about ''shit breath peoples'' and that kind of brought me down. Is really incredible how peoples treat our situation like a fuc*ing JOKE. We gonna always be the favorite joke, people, always.... even best friends, when we look aside they always have the chance to comment about how bad our breath is and laugh while say it, or laugh about a ridiculous comment about BAD BREATH. That is why I am increasingly distant from people, ''friends''... because they are so evil. They are so mean in their minds. Even the most polite persons who are around us, I bet they have jokes about us on their heads. It's tragic. People are mean with our situation, non-bb suffers are. I wish they start having BB too, just to see how does it feel.
one of the mods here just re-posted a video like that and finds it hilarious that anyone would be offended by it. Kinda' odd that that kind of ridicule would be comin' from a mod of a site that is s'posed to be a "safe" place for bb sufferers, eh?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:25 pm
by halitosisux
He probably has BB for all he knows. How ridiculous for any person to assume that just because they can't smell their own breath that they're ok. He probably assumes that just because no one has ever told him that he has bad breath, that he's ok. I come across loads of people with BB and nobody dares to hurt their feelings and inform them. So anyone who dares to ridicule another person, no matter for what the reason might be, should be aware that it may one day come back to bite them.
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm
by Ihatemybreath
I only have one clue to give to people who have a friend with BB and want him to know it: do not say it directly to the person. Honestly............ I know everybody says that the person will be grateful for the information and everything but.... I don't think so. I mean, my friend just told me I have bad breath, I'm ok with dat, I'm grateful, but well, our relationship is no longer the best... after this episode I could not look at him for days! And after all this time...... I no longer feel comfortable in look at him, we don't talk about this anymore, but it always will be there!!!!! A nasty secret can really fuc* with a relationship......... for real. Just write a anonymous note for the person. Telling it directly will fuc* with your relationship with her, like it did with me!
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:39 pm
by Ihatemybreath
Or better: Do not talk. If this person have chronic BB like me there's nothing he can do for help it. You will just turn the people in a 24 hours paranoid, and desperate, hopeless and trashy like I feel. You gonna fuc* her life.
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:42 am
by Tony22
It's not impossible for me to find things like that funny, but for the most part, it seems like people just like to be malicious to people with bad breath, and I don't find that funny, considering that I have been treated badly for my breath before.