Page 1 of 3
How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 am
by snoopsister
I just need a base estimate so I know how many bottles to purchase.
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:51 am
by Larc400
Me
As long as it's sugarfree *and* free of Vitamin A

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:53 am
by KC
pls count me in
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:44 pm
by Leena
I do.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:39 pm
by Oneheart
So do I snoopsister.. will pay u in advance.. including the shipping.. I can't find that GNC brand here... i don't mind if you charge more cos you have to buy and then post, its not that easy...
so I/we can pay you either thru paypal, wire transfer or western union...

Re: How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:36 pm
by oceanside
snoopsister wrote:I just need a base estimate so I know how many bottles to purchase.
Snoopsister,
You are awesome! A heart of Gold.
Thanks for helping our fellow sufferers.
Better days are here.
John-
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:25 pm
by emotional rescue
i´m in too,
thanx snoop
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:08 am
by snoopsister
Okay, So I will go to GNC this weekend and then what do I do? I will ask oceanside for advice. don't worry the marines have landed and I will help you.

Please can you list the ingrediants
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:22 am
by bwonita69
I`m unsure whether the vit c im using has the same ingreindiants as yours???
Mine contains
Sweetner (sorbitol)
Vtimine c (as sodium ascorbate asorbic acid)
anticaking agent
citrus bioflavonoid prep(citrus bioflavonoids maltodextrin)
hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
sweetner (sucralose)
orange oil
maize starch paprika extract
its sugar fee please can someone let me know
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:24 am
by Leena
It contains sucralose which means it won`t work in the long run.
Mine had sucralose and it stopped working in a week.
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:27 am
by Leena
snoopsister wrote:Okay, So I will go to GNC this weekend and then what do I do? I will ask oceanside for advice. don't worry the marines have landed and I will help you.

I guess next thing to do is collect the addresses of all the people who wanted the Vitamin and then just send. Of course we should pay for it.

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:13 pm
by dravens
Hope not to late.. ME TOOOO is interested
to sweden
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:18 pm
by Leena
I think Snoopsister won`t be able to get the GNC sugarless Vit C at this moment. She might not have the time to spend buying it and shipping it to everybody which is normal.
However it is so terrible to not be able even to try a potential cure or relief. I mean all of us who can`t get the Vit C that is most helping don`t even know if it can help us or not. It is very frustrating to sit down and wait and not be able to do anything!
So I would like to aks all of you who live in places where you can get the GNC Sugarless Vit C if anybody could try and get the Vit C for us - once only - to be able to try and see if any results will follow. I personally am willing to pay more than its purchase price to the person who would do this. I am sure everybody who signed in for this will be most grateful.
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:34 am
by KC
yea, I'm also waiting for snoopsister's reply. I'm urgently need some temporary remedy.
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:20 am
by sun
Hello Everybody

,
I dont mind doing that . however I do not live in the states..i live in Malaysia..out ere you do not get the 1000mg
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
..only 500mg is available

which is what I am using. So far its been worderful for me

. My bb reduction has been amazing and its been only 4 days.
The cost out here is Rm 55 which is slightly over USD15. You guys can check the conversion rate but maybe if i order bulk i might get a better price..Whoever wants it please pm me with their address i will try and organise it asap. I cant do 1 at a time so when everybody gives me their order i will order it from the warehouse coz apparently the Gnc shop is "out of stock"...it took me about a week to get mine..
so let me know if u guys want it
i know how it feels and im here to help everybody
sun