THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Feeling of a lump in throat
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Feeling of a lump in throat
Do you have it? Well, I do. And all the time. Is like theres a catarrh hooked there and it never leaves. Is so annoying. I've been searching and discovered that this is related with PND, but I did the test of sinusitis and it was negative (?). And I discovered that all the peoples whos have it never got rid of it. Peoples which are 15 or 30 years living with this. And I think this is related to BB. What do you think?
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
just search in Google. a loooot of peoples with these that just got mad cause can't find a cure, and they always say that they have BB too. Is weird. When I get anxious it get worst. I try to clean my throat but it never leaves...... I stay cleaning like I'm with a flu or something! is a bad as** just like bb
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
this issue is really frustrating me today. yep, lump in throat, and i keep having to clear my throat or sound hoarse like a frog, and i can also feel PND going down the back.. and my bb tastes kind of fermented so i imagine that is how it smells too.
i have no idea why this lump issue comes and goes. it was fine a few days ago, then started again yesterday, worse today, and will prob be gone tomorrow or in a few days, or at last lessen. when i have it this bad though, there is nothing i can do to ease the bb.. so i know it is related to it, and prob coming from somewhere in my stomach or throat, and not just type 1 in my mouth.
i have no idea why this lump issue comes and goes. it was fine a few days ago, then started again yesterday, worse today, and will prob be gone tomorrow or in a few days, or at last lessen. when i have it this bad though, there is nothing i can do to ease the bb.. so i know it is related to it, and prob coming from somewhere in my stomach or throat, and not just type 1 in my mouth.
Zinkers diverticulum has this effect but it's a very rare thing to have. A pouch in the throat that collects food which then I assume would rot just like tonsil stones do in tonsils and create that horrific smell.
It's really surprising how bad tonsil stones smell, I remember plucking those out of my tonsils and wiping them on an old t shirt. The smell stuck in that shirt and it smelt like CRAP.
And doesn't GERD cause an acidic smell to the breath?
It's really surprising how bad tonsil stones smell, I remember plucking those out of my tonsils and wiping them on an old t shirt. The smell stuck in that shirt and it smelt like CRAP.
And doesn't GERD cause an acidic smell to the breath?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.