THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hello...
-
Guest
Hello...
Hi there,
I am new to the site, and after reading some of your posts, it was very difficult to hold back my tears. I have been suffering with chronic halitosis for ten years now, and sure, I have a good day here or there, but for the most part, life has been devastating. Like many of you, I am at my happiest when I'm alone. Even a simple everyday task like buying groceries is detrimental, because I have to go through the checkout line and come face to face with the cashier. I can't even begin to tell you about the countless times people have laughed and snickered at my back because of my condition. It's a terrible way to live, but obvisouly I haven't given up yet.
This site gives me a sense of comfort [which I rarely find in my everyday life, even at church - it's amazing how members at church can be so judgmental] and my heart goes out to all of you. Blessings to everyone...
I am new to the site, and after reading some of your posts, it was very difficult to hold back my tears. I have been suffering with chronic halitosis for ten years now, and sure, I have a good day here or there, but for the most part, life has been devastating. Like many of you, I am at my happiest when I'm alone. Even a simple everyday task like buying groceries is detrimental, because I have to go through the checkout line and come face to face with the cashier. I can't even begin to tell you about the countless times people have laughed and snickered at my back because of my condition. It's a terrible way to live, but obvisouly I haven't given up yet.
This site gives me a sense of comfort [which I rarely find in my everyday life, even at church - it's amazing how members at church can be so judgmental] and my heart goes out to all of you. Blessings to everyone...
Hi
Welcome bbhelp. All of us here understand what you're going through.
Also, everyone, let's unite our hearts and spirits in asking God for a cure for this extremely embarrassing condition. I truly believe that if we persevere in prayer and agree upon this request, a miracle will happen to us.
God bless all.
Welcome bbhelp. All of us here understand what you're going through.
Also, everyone, let's unite our hearts and spirits in asking God for a cure for this extremely embarrassing condition. I truly believe that if we persevere in prayer and agree upon this request, a miracle will happen to us.
God bless all.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.