THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

A hint that may help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

A hint that may help

Post by Ihatemybreath »

So, guys. I have noticed lately that after I brush my breath just smells WORST than before, really bad, you know. So what IIIIIIIIII did? Pling... I just changed my toothpaste to Oral B (not spam not spam not spam) and voilà... my breath no longer smells really bad after I brush my mouth! So what this experience teach us? That our mouths get used to the toothpastes real QUICKLY and if your breath stinks really bad just after your brush, then change the toothpaste, after a week or more it will happen again, then you change again. And so on. So our mouths will get used to the toothpaste but then we change the toothpaste so we give a time to the mouth get used again!!!!!!


OBSERVATION: I'm not telling you this will STOP bb but at least will get rid of shi* breath after we BRUSH.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Does this OralB you've tried contain Zinc Lactate?
If it does, try brushing your tongue lightly with it too (if you have Type-1 BB). Zinc Lactate is very effective.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I don't think so... At least I can't see in the formula written in the box. But as I can see some Oral B toothpaste really contain it! It's great to know, thanks.
wizbaby
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by wizbaby »

WOW this is a nice trick....will give it a try.. im willing to try anything till my s*****e date comes up. THANKS FOR D INFO
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗