My story, friends..
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm
Hello friends,
I have been reading this blog for a month now! I am very happy i found you guys, i am not alone ..
I am a young woman , my problems started maybe 6-7 years ago. When i was back in europe i think i had some bb occasionally and i though its because i had a crown problem.
Changed that crown maybe 3-4 times and still food was getting inside and causing horrible taste and breath. When i moved to usa i tried to look for a good dentist that can help me. I found one and since i didnt have insurance i had to save up for almost a year so i can have enough to make that dental bridge he suggested. It was hard but of course i didnt think about the money all i wanted was not to have this horrible problem anymore.
So finally i did it and i was so happy ( bridge is fine) but i still have the bb! Omg! It must be something else.
So i started looking up info online, reading trying all kinds of mouthwashes ecc... I cant decide what type i have. It changes .. Sometimes is metallic, sometimes its worse then if i threw up ( sorry its disgusting but i know u guys wont judge)
So when i was reading i though i have tonsil stones. The symptoms matched and i went to see ETN . He said its all fine your troat is red u have infection in troat and ear and gave me some antibiotics . They helped! Oh my i was soo happy! Clindamicyn or something was the name of the drug! I remember there was one day i didnt even chew gum or took mints and i was so confident talking to people.
Well, my joy was short. It came back! I went back to etn he said he doesnt see a problem he even said i cant smell it ! Well, i can smell it and my bf doesnt kiss me so there is something!
He gave me some pills for acid reflux . They dont help. Nothing helps. I asked him for some more antibiotocs.. They dont work anymore so after taking them for a while i stopped hoping for a result....
Ive noticed that my nose is feeling weird. Sometimes i can breath but i still have a sensation that is stuffed. And i cant really smell the exact smell of my breath. I moslty feel it in my troat.
So i think there is some connection but im still looking and trying almost everything a see or read. I dont cate about money. I dont make that much but i would rather not have money to eat and try something new that gives me hope..
I smoke and i drink lots of coffee. I gave up that for some time but it had no actual results. And before i used to smoke and drink coffee but i had no such problems.
I used to have really dry mouth. At some point there was no saliva at all.
I started drinking lots of water and eating veggies and fruits. Now its def better and my troat doesnt hurt. But bb is always present.
I am just sharing my story i have no one to talk to. I have no family here where i live so i cant even ask someone to smell me and give me a true answer. People never told me anything but i see in their reactions they rub noses . Sometimes i think how come no one said anything to me yet.. Im prepared that day will come...
Thank you guys for listening!
I wish we all find a solution. This is the worst feeling ever. If it didnt happen to you , you dont actually know what it is. Thats why im happy i " have" you in this forum...
( excuse my english, its not my first language:)
I have been reading this blog for a month now! I am very happy i found you guys, i am not alone ..
I am a young woman , my problems started maybe 6-7 years ago. When i was back in europe i think i had some bb occasionally and i though its because i had a crown problem.
Changed that crown maybe 3-4 times and still food was getting inside and causing horrible taste and breath. When i moved to usa i tried to look for a good dentist that can help me. I found one and since i didnt have insurance i had to save up for almost a year so i can have enough to make that dental bridge he suggested. It was hard but of course i didnt think about the money all i wanted was not to have this horrible problem anymore.
So finally i did it and i was so happy ( bridge is fine) but i still have the bb! Omg! It must be something else.
So i started looking up info online, reading trying all kinds of mouthwashes ecc... I cant decide what type i have. It changes .. Sometimes is metallic, sometimes its worse then if i threw up ( sorry its disgusting but i know u guys wont judge)
So when i was reading i though i have tonsil stones. The symptoms matched and i went to see ETN . He said its all fine your troat is red u have infection in troat and ear and gave me some antibiotics . They helped! Oh my i was soo happy! Clindamicyn or something was the name of the drug! I remember there was one day i didnt even chew gum or took mints and i was so confident talking to people.
Well, my joy was short. It came back! I went back to etn he said he doesnt see a problem he even said i cant smell it ! Well, i can smell it and my bf doesnt kiss me so there is something!
He gave me some pills for acid reflux . They dont help. Nothing helps. I asked him for some more antibiotocs.. They dont work anymore so after taking them for a while i stopped hoping for a result....
Ive noticed that my nose is feeling weird. Sometimes i can breath but i still have a sensation that is stuffed. And i cant really smell the exact smell of my breath. I moslty feel it in my troat.
So i think there is some connection but im still looking and trying almost everything a see or read. I dont cate about money. I dont make that much but i would rather not have money to eat and try something new that gives me hope..
I smoke and i drink lots of coffee. I gave up that for some time but it had no actual results. And before i used to smoke and drink coffee but i had no such problems.
I used to have really dry mouth. At some point there was no saliva at all.
I started drinking lots of water and eating veggies and fruits. Now its def better and my troat doesnt hurt. But bb is always present.
I am just sharing my story i have no one to talk to. I have no family here where i live so i cant even ask someone to smell me and give me a true answer. People never told me anything but i see in their reactions they rub noses . Sometimes i think how come no one said anything to me yet.. Im prepared that day will come...
Thank you guys for listening!
I wish we all find a solution. This is the worst feeling ever. If it didnt happen to you , you dont actually know what it is. Thats why im happy i " have" you in this forum...
( excuse my english, its not my first language:)