Page 1 of 1

How do YOU know you have BB?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:02 pm
by somethinstinks
Was it told to you directly?
Did you overhear someone mention it?
Do people give you a look?
Do people rub their noses?
etc, etc

So how do you know you have BB? especially those who are practically 100% certain they have it.

Also do you think nose rubs a telltale sign?

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:36 am
by Ihatemybreath
Yeah. My friend already told me because I asked. Rub noses is not really a sign, sometimes a rub is just a rub.

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 am
by Tony22
It's been told to me directly, by friends and family members. Not all the time or anything, but I have also asked them for honest answers before and they told me that it was bad. That's how I at least know for sure.

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 am
by Breathless
when i lick my tongue it always has a strange/bad smell. And i get nose rubs too.