second premolar smells
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:13 am
Hi all
I have been suffering bad breath long time aproximately 17 years, I am now 31 years after long time i discovered that one molar or call it its clinical name "mandibular second premolar" smells bad like rotten meat. If I use more sugar it smells very bad that i cannot describe . the smell area is both the tooth its self and the surrounding gum. When I rub finger around that area it smells terrible. that tooth is rather impacted though it is not wisdom teeth. My qustions are can one tooth make the whole mouth to smell bad?. I have bad breath that fills room some time or can shoot some one 2 meters away. Will romoving this help me get rid of this badbreath problem? Me and my dentist have agreed to remove this teeth but Iam waiting the appointment to remove the teeth. your answers are important to me. thanks
I have been suffering bad breath long time aproximately 17 years, I am now 31 years after long time i discovered that one molar or call it its clinical name "mandibular second premolar" smells bad like rotten meat. If I use more sugar it smells very bad that i cannot describe . the smell area is both the tooth its self and the surrounding gum. When I rub finger around that area it smells terrible. that tooth is rather impacted though it is not wisdom teeth. My qustions are can one tooth make the whole mouth to smell bad?. I have bad breath that fills room some time or can shoot some one 2 meters away. Will romoving this help me get rid of this badbreath problem? Me and my dentist have agreed to remove this teeth but Iam waiting the appointment to remove the teeth. your answers are important to me. thanks