Page 1 of 1

A hint that may help

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 am
by Ihatemybreath
So, guys. I have noticed lately that after I brush my breath just smells WORST than before, really bad, you know. So what IIIIIIIIII did? Pling... I just changed my toothpaste to Oral B (not spam not spam not spam) and voilĂ ... my breath no longer smells really bad after I brush my mouth! So what this experience teach us? That our mouths get used to the toothpastes real QUICKLY and if your breath stinks really bad just after your brush, then change the toothpaste, after a week or more it will happen again, then you change again. And so on. So our mouths will get used to the toothpaste but then we change the toothpaste so we give a time to the mouth get used again!!!!!!


OBSERVATION: I'm not telling you this will STOP bb but at least will get rid of shi* breath after we BRUSH.

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:40 am
by halitosisux
Does this OralB you've tried contain Zinc Lactate?
If it does, try brushing your tongue lightly with it too (if you have Type-1 BB). Zinc Lactate is very effective.

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:53 pm
by Ihatemybreath
I don't think so... At least I can't see in the formula written in the box. But as I can see some Oral B toothpaste really contain it! It's great to know, thanks.

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:50 am
by wizbaby
WOW this is a nice trick....will give it a try.. im willing to try anything till my s*****e date comes up. THANKS FOR D INFO