THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Job Searching
The same thing happen to me too. I was sitting across the table from my interviewer and i cna tell by the look on her face. She ask me did I want some water. I just accepted the water and was very quiet for the rest of the interview. We I left I new I wasn't getting the job. I will try this BS solution and see how it works.
have u ever tried just brushing your teeth and tongue and forgetting the rest of the routine for a few months? if i recall you have been using a mouthwash. i don't know, it just seems like mouthwashes make things worse for the breath.
i bet if you quit the halitosis elimination routine, your breath would gradually restore itself to something more tolerable.
and sorry about the interview.
i bet if you quit the halitosis elimination routine, your breath would gradually restore itself to something more tolerable.
and sorry about the interview.
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
well mouthwashes contain alcohol, i think thats what triggered my halitosis when i started to use one before. (dr. kaz says that for us CH suferrers, alcohol of any kind is off limits to our mouth) my mouth used to be so normal until i started to gargle the mouthwash that was lying around in the bathroom. i only used that stuff occasionaly. the brand was plax. well.. the horrific result was not immediate though, it was 2 years before i noticed that i needed to have gum every now and then. so basically, stay away from any alcohol-based mouthwash, liquor, chocolates, milk, ice ceam and coffee. my mouth feels so bad after eating any of the above mentioned foods.
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
This is a really interesting post . I think it covers most sides of the argument . Might be something to show people who think chronic odor is no big concern for jobs http://evilhrlady.org/2012/06/should-yo ... -odor.html
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.