THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I wanted to not be self-conscious

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

I wanted to not be self-conscious

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I mean, it is not difficult find peoples that has BB and don't know about it, it happens a lot. Millions of people worldwide suffer what we suffer and are not aware of it . And they are lucky . First because they can have a happy and joyful life, second because they have no serious concern as we, only concerns futile . Third they do not suffer from high anxiety as we convey , they are not paranoid all the time . They are confident and cheerful , unlike me and so many others who suffer from BB . It's like cancer , you know? When you do not know that a cancer resides within you , you live a normal life , but when you discover , is about to collapse ! I remember when I first thought I had BB after this graduation , as I said . I became concerned and unhappy for about three months and developed paranoid halitophobia but then I just though about other things and I just did not take the problem more seriously , I thought it had passed. I stopped to check my breath the whole time . I lived one year so a good year , until about two months ago it all came to the fore again. And here I am , much worse than before and without '' light '' . I was not aware of my problem , the cancer may be there , but as long as you do not know , it's okay.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I've always envied people with BB who somehow didn't seem to know about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗