Page 1 of 1

Milk really makes BB worst?

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:56 am
by Ihatemybreath
I just have read so many peoples saying dairy makes BB worst, and I don't have how to know because I don't drink MILK. But it seems to be unanimous, everybody here says dairy make worst. I'm thinking in try this dairy diet for me to know if thats true.

Re: Milk really makes BB worst?

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:03 am
by jamesmcavoy
Let me tell u how .
a person with type1 bb must avoid milk and sweets also .
milk is best at adsorbing on typ1 furry sand paper tongue.
being rich in protein it causes bb within seconds.

in case of tonsil stone bb , this milk also travels thr stones and adsorbing on them feed bb.

in case of gastric bb , person is genrally lactose intolerant so it again distrubs metabolism causing faecal breath .

Again not good for candida or any fungal overgrowth .

Re: Milk really makes BB worst?

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 pm
by Ihatemybreath
jamesmcavoy wrote:Let me tell u how .
a person with type1 bb must avoid milk and sweets also .
milk is best at adsorbing on typ1 furry sand paper tongue.
being rich in protein it causes bb within seconds.

in case of tonsil stone bb , this milk also travels thr stones and adsorbing on them feed bb.

in case of gastric bb , person is genrally lactose intolerant so it again distrubs metabolism causing faecal breath .

Again not good for candida or any fungal overgrowth .
This is what I call good information!!! Thank you......

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:49 pm
by Tony22
I know that milk definitely makes my breath smell worse. Even just having cereal with milk, afterward, my breath is terrible...

Re: Milk really makes BB worst?

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:24 pm
by jamesmcavoy
Thanks mate !!!
its so nice of you .

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 pm
by MrChips
Milks a no no......

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:55 am
by FedUp
Coffee is a big culprit on exacerbating BB.

I used to drink that stuff no problem before I had BB. It's like it mixes with w/e bacteria and BAM.

Even Tea makes mine worst, I remember I had a cup at work and was told I smelt like dog shit.... how charming and profound.

that dog shit odor I detected many times in my nose.

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:38 pm
by Ihatemybreath
FedUp wrote:Coffee is a big culprit on exacerbating BB.

I used to drink that stuff no problem before I had BB. It's like it mixes with w/e bacteria and BAM.

Even Tea makes mine worst, I remember I had a cup at work and was told I smelt like dog shit.... how charming and profound.

that dog shit odor I detected many times in my nose.
I drink lots of coffee and in my case it doesn't make difference at all, without coffee my breath smell bad the same, I just stopped drinking coffee for a week or more this days, didn't make any difference. so what the hell I stay drinking.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:58 pm
by Faith
Milk, cheese, coffee, tea and alcohol makes my breath so much worse!

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:48 pm
by Ihatemybreath
If I can't drink coffee, milk or tea in the breakfast what gonna I drink? I reefer to hot beverages. We rarely drink juice here and I was always addicted to coffee. I'll try to stop again see what happens, but I'm not expecting a change

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:22 pm
by Ihatemybreath
It's being f*cking hard living without coffee.

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:40 am
by angst-ridden
Any kind of sweet food or beverage makes BB worse. In my case, eating chocolate makes it worse.