Your Email Address:

First Name:

PATM -sneezing,coughing,nose rubs etc

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindspace
Advanced

PATM -sneezing,coughing,nose rubs etc

Post by mindspace »

From what I've read PATM is due to toxic body(body odor,bad breath).TMAU is a cause of PATM but it's very rare disorder.People are allergic to some of these gases-hydrogen sulphide,metil mercaptan etc.It's not your perfume,clothes or something else.Eat people many times a day in small amounts-that helps-diet is important.All of this-candida,gum disease,sinusitis,rhinitis,bacterial overgrowth etc are the causes of Patm.Tonsil stones are not the cause for bad breath-that's how our body eliminates all the toxins.So no body odor-no PATM.And people who have dirty looks to you is that beacuse of this irritable allergen and i think that people knows there's some reason for that.I f there are many hours between each eating bad breath(body odor) is worst.

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

It is a strange thing indeed, I experience this sometimes. how can my breath be THAT bad to make people sniff up or cough when approaching me.

I never do any of those things when I detect a bad odor, very strange indeed.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Yes it's strange.All i know is that people which are coughing are these with some allergy-to dust or something else.It's interesting 2 people who have this to meet each other and see their reactions.We have to read more about PATM.Fedup in your case maybe you should tested for all the pathogens in nasal and oral cavity.Another thought-adenovirus-I've read that adenovirus smells really bad.I hope that when i extract all upper teeth-that will reduce the problem.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Fed up-I have PATM-for about three years-I really think that the cause is bacterial overgrowth.What is your case?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic