THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Swallow or not the PND?
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Swallow or not the PND?
Sometimes it feels like if I swallow the PND my BB turn worst but if I spit the PND it stay just bad as usual. So weird question: is it better to SWALLOW the pnd or spit? I mean, maybe if I spit all the bacteria in the PND runs all over the mouth or something?????? The PND just let the tonsils produce more and more tonsils and stink more and more
Last edited by Ihatemybreath on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
When I put the tongue as much as I can to outside the mouth and blow I definitely can smell the BB. And the weird thing is that after brush is the moment that must smell!!!!!!!!! I think the toothpaste and the mouthwash wash the tonsils and wash the tonsil stones so it makes the smell of this stones worst. I'm just sick of food stuck in my tonsil
I can taste my rotten egg breath after i've brushed then drink a fizzy drink directly after.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.