Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have been "cured"

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
noptical
God

I have been "cured"

Post by noptical »

Hello everyone!
Haven't posted in the forum in a while... I never really have free time because of work, gym, studying etc. I leave for work early in the morning, then gym, come back home almost dead then I study and continue my work at home... So that routine kept me away from this forum (and other internet forums I participate at)...
Yeah and on top of being very busy and bored to hell because of it, I am also "cured" so to speak. Im not exactly cured but I can control my bb and keep my breath good when I need it for long enough. Of course if I stop doing that stuff it gets bad, but I don't so I have good breath most of the time. All I do is
1) Brush with plain colgate toothpaste, then brush my tongue a little after I finished to get most of the white stuff out (wasnt possible before I started using TUNG brush which made my tongue surface "softer")
2) Floss
3) Rinse nose with saline solution
4) Brush tongue with TUNG brush very well
I also drink once in a while 1000mg effervescent vitamin c.
AND for a period of 3-4 months I was eating 1x200g cup of yogurt (sometimes 2) every day, usually after a meal (the activia yogurt by danone to be exact, they advertise it a lot lately everywhere). I don't know if this helped at all but at the time I felt it did. It definitely helped a little with my digestive system though.

All in all this takes 10-15 minutes every time now that I have "mastered" it so I'm happy.

I have a girlfriend too now ( =even less free time when I practically hadn't any time as it is) and she doesn't ever complain nor she shows the slightest reaction (and most poeple too now), she's always very comfortable. She's pretty hot too so this gave me a big confidence boost to the point I don't care about bb anymore.

I wish I could make every single user in this forum at least try the TUNG brush... I know it won't work for some but it would save the lives of most of those whose the base of the problem is the white stuff on the tongue. I know it gave me my life back. Something so simple and cheap. But the users have become distrustful and suspicious, mostly because of the halitomafia and the numerous bb products in the market that don't work at all, so when I post about the TUNG brush everyone thinks I'm advertising...

Noptical

greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

interesting, i've been on activia for the past 2-3 weeks and my last visit to the doctor was really surprising. i noticed my BB ofcourse but it wasn't near as offensive as fecal smell, it smelled like lol bad yogurt in a way. it was a tolerable smelling BB, my doctor even said "it doesn't bother me"

i advise you to stay on activia, i had 2 or packs a day and it's really helping.

also you sound alive, not just alive...rejuvenated!! i am confident the activia has replenished your system and your now at optimal or above level. keep up the activia and exercise and you'll probably find yourself beaming with energy.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

greenman wrote:interesting, i've been on activia for the past 2-3 weeks and my last visit to the doctor was really surprising. i noticed my BB ofcourse but it wasn't near as offensive as fecal smell, it smelled like lol bad yogurt in a way. it was a tolerable smelling BB, my doctor even said "it doesn't bother me"

i advise you to stay on activia, i had 2 or packs a day and it's really helping.

also you sound alive, not just alive...rejuvenated!! i am confident the activia has replenished your system and your now at optimal or above level. keep up the activia and exercise and you'll probably find yourself beaming with energy.
yeap I was dead and now I am alive, all this bb past feels kinda strange now, like it never happened, don't know how to describe this feeling... but its good!

yeap activia helped me a lot in digesting food. I didn't feel as much bloated after eating if I had eaten an activia right away. I've been on it for several months but I stopped since september and I cant really say that the effects have worn out!
I remember this one day while I was still on activia, I ate a cup a few hours before going to sleep but I didn't brush my teeth for some reason and the next day when I woke up I didn't have any bad morning breath at all! It just smelled like... yogurt!
iwillbecured

Post by iwillbecured »

So good to hear you're doing so well, noptical. :D
I am going out to buy myself a case of Activia yogurt now.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

how much is this yogurt? :?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

oh yeh, and i'm glad to see you back

Don't forget to be strict with your routine now.. It's easy to forget how bad it might have been when things are going very well for you.. so be careful.

Also, there's a positive energy in here when a 'cured' person posts.. don't leave us alone for too long :lol:
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Great news noptical! Get out there and enjoy your life!! Agree with mike about the positive energy around when someone's been cured or found success.

I really think it's the good bacteria in the Activia that helped you. Besides the sugar and yogurt, the probiotics in it are the only other thing that make it different from other yogurts on the market.

Great news once again!
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

has anyone else tried activia for atleast more than a month?

we may not be cured of BB but at least we can make it smell like bad yogurt?? well maybe a cure of BB maybe to make our digestive perform over 100%
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Good for you nop, great news!

And i think my case could be similar to yours, soooo.... as maybe someone remember....i´m from southamerica, i´ve managed so far to get some products and stuff via international shipping, but i couldn´t get a tung brush,

Anyone knows of someplace that ships tungbrush internationaly or some member that could ship me one?? I allready did this with some members and i can pay via paypal or whathever you like....

PM me,

Thanks
VICKSTER
Advanced

PLEASE READ !!!! FECAL ODOR TREATMENT !

Post by VICKSTER »

Hey , the other day I wrote about a sage rinse. Well I went to my local super market to get some dried sage and I notice that they also had this herb I had read about this summer but could not locate it. So I bought Whole Cardamom to try...... Well its WORKS !!!! YEP !!! This what you can put in your mouth and chew on before a job interview. My husbund was amazed, yesterday I had some drinks with friends .... it works. Try it ,
check it out !!! Just chew it, do not swallow it. FEEDBACK PLEASE !!
bb_us_hope
Total Newbie

it's great that you feel better

Post by bb_us_hope »

But doesn't this yougurt give you more post nasal drip ?
It's a diary product, after all.
greenman
Advanced

Re: it's great that you feel better

Post by greenman »

bb_us_hope wrote:But doesn't this yougurt give you more post nasal drip ?
It's a diary product, after all.
It's my strong opinion that activia is the main factor that reduced noptical's bb. If it is true then the digestive system was the main problem for noptical.

from my own experience post nasal drip was never a problem while on activia.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

If I recall correctly, Noptical had mainly allergy problems that cause constant pnd.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

emotional rescue wrote:Good for you nop, great news!

And i think my case could be similar to yours, soooo.... as maybe someone remember....i´m from southamerica, i´ve managed so far to get some products and stuff via international shipping, but i couldn´t get a tung brush,

Anyone knows of someplace that ships tungbrush internationaly or some member that could ship me one?? I allready did this with some members and i can pay via paypal or whathever you like....

PM me,

Thanks
Try www.effectivecare.com this is where I got it from last time. They support paypal, they ship internationally and the shipping costs arent expensive.
elliott wrote:If I recall correctly, Noptical had mainly allergy problems that cause constant pnd.
Yeap thats it. I still have pnd and I get a lot of that white stuff on my tongue if I don't use the TUNG brush which removes EVERYTHING. After I use it my tongue gets really pink something that I never managed not even closely with tongue scrapers no matter how much and how hard I scraped. Now I do it in 2-3 minutes.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Awesome! :D

Hello Noptical. Give credit to where it's due. A miracle has taken place. It's hard to believe nearly two years of involvement with the healthboards and other sites, today you are free.

Congradulations, Nick. You are free, free indeed.

Better days are here.

JOHN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic