Page 1 of 1

Swallow or not the PND?

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 am
by Ihatemybreath
Sometimes it feels like if I swallow the PND my BB turn worst but if I spit the PND it stay just bad as usual. So weird question: is it better to SWALLOW the pnd or spit? I mean, maybe if I spit all the bacteria in the PND runs all over the mouth or something?????? The PND just let the tonsils produce more and more tonsils and stink more and more

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:19 am
by Ihatemybreath
When I put the tongue as much as I can to outside the mouth and blow I definitely can smell the BB. And the weird thing is that after brush is the moment that must smell!!!!!!!!! I think the toothpaste and the mouthwash wash the tonsils and wash the tonsil stones so it makes the smell of this stones worst. I'm just sick of food stuck in my tonsil

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:44 am
by FedUp
I can taste my rotten egg breath after i've brushed then drink a fizzy drink directly after.