Page 1 of 1

Immune system and bb

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:49 am
by hopeful
I was reading some of the older posts on the yahoo bb group and came across someone who said they were cured after taking an immune building supplement. Has anyone here ever taken one?

For myself, I believe my immunodeficiency may be the cause of my bb. I can remember having these symptoms appear around the same time that my bb started(around puberty) and that I still have now:

- I always have cold hands and feet
- really bad stomachaches after eating(poor liver function)
- really bad circulation in general
- developed many allergies in the past two years at the same time my bb got really bad

Here's a quote from the original poster:
"I think our immune system plays a major role and I think people with
bad breath have a messed up immune system part of it overeacts
ie.allergies and part of it under reacts ie. infection.The really
bad cases of bad breath have so many bad bacteria and there immune
system is so messed up that no matter what product you use the bad
bacteria keep winning every time.Thats why some people have succes
doing colon cleanses because almost 90% of your immune system is in
your colon wall, that information is from a regular doctor not a
naturalpath. Also a conjested liver has proven to impair immune
function that is why some people have success liver flushing.This is
just my theory."

Here is the link if anyone's interested http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Br ... ssage/3702

The product this poster used is called "Celt Immunocare." You can one a day to modulate your immune system . This poster said he was cured after a month of taking it along with chlorella. I believe you would have to take it ongoing in order to control the bb.

Right now I'm doing a colon cleanse and a parasite cleanse along with probiotics, chlorella, spirulina and vit c. Once I finish my cleanses, I will do a liver flush. Then I will try the Celt Immunocare.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:03 pm
by noptical
I am pretty confident that our problem has to do with the immune system.
e.g. allergies of which i have many and im pretty sure that cause my bb, are a dysfunction of the immune system.
We really need to look into this.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:30 pm
by hopeful
Noptical, have you tried anything to improve your immune system? It just makes so much sense when you look at all the things that people have tried that have not worked. I'm fairly certain that my bb is not oral(perfect teeth and gums, pink tongue) or tonsil(no pnd, tonsil stones) related. When after I finish my cleanses and flushes I see no improvements, then I would definitely try everything I could in my power to strengthen my immune system(through conventional or traditional ways). It seems like the relationship between immunodeficiency and bb has been overlooked(even on this site).

I also look at the people who are finding success with vit c. Vit C is well-known to improve your immune system. Maybe for those with lesser bad bacteria, the vit c alone is enough to solve their problem. For those of us with much more bad bacteria and years of immunodeficiency, it is not enough(just making a small dent in our problem).

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:42 pm
by noptical
hopeful, especially in your case if you are 100% sure that you don't have pnd, dry mouth, sinus problems, tonsil stones and all the common symptoms the rest of us have, I wouldn't waste my time here, I would go and visit every doc out there and check everything in my body starting from the intestines because you clearly have a different case of bb than most of us ;)
However, some of those symptoms (like PND) cannot be easily identified. Few years back when I started researching bb and I found out that PND can cause bad breath, I thought that I don't have any. Later I found out that I DO have although I thought I didn't and it started to make sense because I remember since I was a kid sometimes I couldn't blow my nose and I had this disgusting feeling of mucous dripping into my throat and I had to swallow it.

Remember that bb is a symptom to 383463525 causes, it just shows that something is malfunctioning in your body and you better look it up ;)

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:41 pm
by lost
yea..thats what happened to me..i developed allergy when i was having fever..and where my pnd started to accumulate...and my bb get worse.. :|

i'm just asking whether i'll get some relief/ cure if i try to boost up my immune system although i'm still having pnd?? which means is it possible for someone who has pnd but bb free?? :oops:

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:25 pm
by noptical
lost wrote:i'm just asking whether i'll get some relief/ cure if i try to boost up my immune system although i'm still having pnd?? which means is it possible for someone who has pnd but bb free?? :oops:
I remember reading that PND is normal in small amounts and when mucous is watery and not thick and sticky. So yeah I guess its possible.