I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:26 pm
Guys, I've been consulting with DR. Murat.
First I would like to say he is a very friendly person, calm, determined, serious consultation with and extremely good character, good guy. Easy talk, good English (80%).
My Story:
I have a feeling of extreme bad taste in my mouth, really strong, since 10 years ago, and that gets me 90% of the time. This leads me to great anxiety, and makes me turn me away from people, although I have many friends.
However I feel like shit close to others and am always thinking everyone is thinking I'm smelling. Have White Coating also, and tonsill stones.
Some things eased me sometimes , but after a few weeks had not more effects: Metronidazole, Probiotics, Zinc toothpaste, Pilorcapine, Zeolite, Digestive Enzimes, oregano oil in tonsill pokets.
I have a good appearance and already had some long relationships, but since 5 years I can not relate to any woman.
I found this Forum 2 years ago, and since it my BB gets really worse.
The appointment:
Dr. Murat starts the appointment asking a lot of questions, like those there on his website.
http://agizkokusu.org/agiz-kokusu-nefes ... irlik.html
Then he did a lot of measurements , nose gas , mouth gas , alveolar gas .
On the end he said the results .
Psychological ! `` Halitophobia ''
He looked at my eyes and said : '' Believe in me please , You dont have BB , you are absolutely healthy .
He said I have tongue coating , which are bacteria that give the bad taste in the mouth , but no one can smell it . No big deal.
He said he has several patients in this situation , and that are usually patients who are extremely sensitive and critical , I agree that in my case , not only in relation to BB but everything in life .
Asked me to promise that I will get it out of my head , I said I'll try (very difficult)
Said that usually when a patient as I have a marriage this phobia tends to disappear.
Anyway this is a summary of everything .
When He said it wanted to cry! Right now I am the happiest person in the world . I do not have absolute confidence in what happened , but I think he already gave positive diagnoses to several other people , and believe he would try to help me if I really had BB . The price of the consultation are measly $ 100USD.
at this moment I have two paths , believe it or continue to torture me , I prefer to believe it and start my life again. I will try, I know its very difficult.
Jimi , I thank you so much for having developed this forum . Arriving at my house will donations to it . Halitosissux Thnks also men!
Here I am open to all questions ..
Hugs
Guys : Beleive in me, Im not crazy, I ``have’’ a big BAD TASTE, and Im certainly a lot of you have also. If you have the opportunity go and see him, is the life or dead for us, I have absolutely confidence that here there is a lot of cases like me.
First I would like to say he is a very friendly person, calm, determined, serious consultation with and extremely good character, good guy. Easy talk, good English (80%).
My Story:
I have a feeling of extreme bad taste in my mouth, really strong, since 10 years ago, and that gets me 90% of the time. This leads me to great anxiety, and makes me turn me away from people, although I have many friends.
However I feel like shit close to others and am always thinking everyone is thinking I'm smelling. Have White Coating also, and tonsill stones.
Some things eased me sometimes , but after a few weeks had not more effects: Metronidazole, Probiotics, Zinc toothpaste, Pilorcapine, Zeolite, Digestive Enzimes, oregano oil in tonsill pokets.
I have a good appearance and already had some long relationships, but since 5 years I can not relate to any woman.
I found this Forum 2 years ago, and since it my BB gets really worse.
The appointment:
Dr. Murat starts the appointment asking a lot of questions, like those there on his website.
http://agizkokusu.org/agiz-kokusu-nefes ... irlik.html
Then he did a lot of measurements , nose gas , mouth gas , alveolar gas .
On the end he said the results .
Psychological ! `` Halitophobia ''
He looked at my eyes and said : '' Believe in me please , You dont have BB , you are absolutely healthy .
He said I have tongue coating , which are bacteria that give the bad taste in the mouth , but no one can smell it . No big deal.
He said he has several patients in this situation , and that are usually patients who are extremely sensitive and critical , I agree that in my case , not only in relation to BB but everything in life .
Asked me to promise that I will get it out of my head , I said I'll try (very difficult)
Said that usually when a patient as I have a marriage this phobia tends to disappear.
Anyway this is a summary of everything .
When He said it wanted to cry! Right now I am the happiest person in the world . I do not have absolute confidence in what happened , but I think he already gave positive diagnoses to several other people , and believe he would try to help me if I really had BB . The price of the consultation are measly $ 100USD.
at this moment I have two paths , believe it or continue to torture me , I prefer to believe it and start my life again. I will try, I know its very difficult.
Jimi , I thank you so much for having developed this forum . Arriving at my house will donations to it . Halitosissux Thnks also men!
Here I am open to all questions ..
Hugs
Guys : Beleive in me, Im not crazy, I ``have’’ a big BAD TASTE, and Im certainly a lot of you have also. If you have the opportunity go and see him, is the life or dead for us, I have absolutely confidence that here there is a lot of cases like me.