THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

my story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ThinkPositive
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm

my story

Post by ThinkPositive »

I'm 18 yrs old and I've suffered from bad breath since 2012. From early 2013 it just got worse. At this moment it can be smelt from feet away, fill out a room too. I don't know what it smells like which is very frustrating. I know that it can smell of rotten meat but ever since i stopped eating meat the rotten smell is not present, or maybe i just cant smell it. My saliva is very acidic,my throat can get very dry and the acidic saliva is worse. The smell of my breath when my saliva is acidic i don't know what it is, probably a poopy smell, and its probably worse than rotten meat cuz it doesn't go away, no matter what you eat or drink!
my ct scan had to be reschedule because of . I m defo have post nasal drip. When I blow out my nose sometimes yellow mucus comes out and I've realised it comes from a very deep place in the nose, but this only happens in my right nostril, my left nostril nothing really comes out.
another possibility is my digestive system, i don't have many bowe movements and when not much comes out. I've had diarrhoea before which i panicked and took medicine to stop it and then i experienced constipation.
i really don't know what to do anymore.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗