THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad breath makes me needy

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Bad breath makes me needy

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Funny, right? Cause normally who has BB avoid the most human contact. I try to avoid human contact, chats, but....... inside........ bad breathe made me so so needy. Of my friend, most. I think the logic behind it is because I'm from a tiny group, the group of BB suffer, group that is excluded and hated by society so it makes me want be from the big group, the group of non-suffers and it makes me reeeeeeally needy of attention, affect... LOVE. I think I need love more than anyone.... I was already needy, now BB turn it worst. I think I need to be loved to cover up the trash I feel inside.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗