Page 1 of 1

1 hour relief

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 pm
by Ihatemybreath
Today I just woke up and brushed without using mouthwash, just brush. And have passed one hour and I can't feel any BB, which is a miracle considering that usually I have only 20 minutes relief if not less... Yesterday dawn I just ate POPCORN and drank lemonade, without brush I went to bed. This morning my mouth felt heavy but I felt just tongue bad breath, this type which is not really offensive, then I brush and now I'm having this relief. 1 hour for me looks like heaven... Maybe it was the popcorn? Maybe the juice? Maybe I'm cured? lol I wish

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:27 pm
by FedUp
Mouthwash and gum usually makes things worse, I haven't used mouth wash in months and tbh I don't think we need it.

That "fresh" minty smell seems to bring out the fecal/farty smell worse for some reason.

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm
by Ihatemybreath
Hell I noticed it. When I use mouthwash, 1 or 2 hours later my breath stinks reeeeeally bad and I don't really have problem with gums... but mints give me no relief, I like other flavors like COFFEE, then my breath smells more like coffee, which is a pleasant smell... but never good enough