THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

yogurt treatment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
unsungzero7
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:33 am

yogurt treatment

Post by unsungzero7 »

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/101/106489.htm

I know this has been posted here before and that it is very old but I was wondering if anyone ever did this for six weeks. If your bb is caused because of a change in oral flora, i guess it could help. Makes more sense than K12.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

I might try this. 1-2 years ago I was eating a lot of yogurt but I don't know if it helped at all. I'll buy some yogurt and start eating as that article suggests.
austuser
Sheriff
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:25 am

Post by austuser »

i cant due to lactose intollerance. but on the occassion when i cant help myself i find that dairy really makes the breath worse. and it thickens your muccous.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

heh. I sure do miss ice cream and pizza though. Is there a way to cheat these things in?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗