THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Are tonsil stones just calcium buildup?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Are tonsil stones just calcium buildup?

Post by Ihatemybreath »

According to the doctor of this girl on the video (0:50)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa7uwYtq1j8


tonsils stones are just calcium buildup....... what the hell? I ALWAYS tough tonsils stones were food stuck on the tonsils with bacterias all over it?????????????? And now she's saying it is calcium....? WHAT. This really change my conception of tonsil stones
SuddenBB
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by SuddenBB »

They are calcium build up around the food stuck in your tonsils. Its like sediments which collect and attract bacteria.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

But we need to know that is NOT food stuck, is just particles of food...... reeeeeeally tiny, you can't even see it right...
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

SuddenBB wrote:They are calcium build up around the food stuck in your tonsils. Its like sediments which collect and attract bacteria.
Sounds abut right.

I would rather have the stones to cough out than just have the essence of tonsil stone coating my entire throat. ughh, I sometimes have a mass down there that I can't move for my life.

I tell you, when I get one or two it feels great, it's 2 less stink bombs out of my body. It's gotta be better than them getting mixed into the digestive system.
Antoyne
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:09 am

The Best Help

Post by Antoyne »

My name is Antoyne, my spamming name is Tony and I'm a big bitch of a tonsil stone.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Before I knew what stones were or where they were coming from, I sometimes used to just chew them up and swallow them.

Gross I know, but they didn't really taste anything like as bad as they smelled.

Ummm, my point is, that they are probably poisonous.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

halitosisux wrote:Before I knew what stones were or where they were coming from, I sometimes used to just chew them up and swallow them.

Gross I know, but they didn't really taste anything like as bad as they smelled.

Ummm, my point is, that they are probably poisonous.
Whaaaaaaaaaat? When tonsils are smashed they smell like hell, let alone CHEWING? grosssss
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I know I know :(

I can't actually remember the first time I became aware of tonsil stones. Maybe in the past my mind just assumed they were bits of dislodged food, so I just chewed it up and it was gone. Then I can only assume they got bigger with time and that's when I perhaps managed to get hold of one one to investigate further - and that's when I became aware that they stunk. But who would ever think they were anything other than bits of food that had rotted. I didn't have a clue they came from my tonsils. I do rememeber them suddenly appearing out of nowhere and needing to cough it up. If I had the internet I would have searched and realised.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗