Page 1 of 2
Re: A little questionare
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 am
by FedUp
aydinmur wrote:Friends,
I would like to learn from you,
Please answer below questions if you had tonsillectomy
1) tonsillectomy operation was made __ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since __ years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is healed / not healed after surgical operation
Many thanks
-M
1) tonsillectomy operation was made _1_ year ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since _9_ months when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is not healed after surgical operation
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:42 pm
by halitosisux
1) tonsillectomy operation was made 16 years ago.
2) I was having halitosis compliance since 12 years when surgical operation was made.
3) My halitosis was not healed after surgical operation.
(I'm assuming that question 2 is asking how long you had halitosis before you had the tonsillectomy?)
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:06 pm
by Ihatemybreath
I just wanted to know from who made the surgery: DID THE BAD BREATH CHANGE THE SMELL?????????????? Cause tonsil stones BB is really specific smell, I also have it. With the surgery still tonsil stones BB or it's other kind???????? I'm dying to know it...
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:10 am
by happylife05
1) tonsillectomy operation was made _2_ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since _10_Years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is not healed after surgical operation
My doc said that removing tonsils won't help my BB but, i asked her to remove them anyway & it din't help.
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:22 am
by Jimi Stein
1) tonsillectomy operation was made __ years ago when I was 2
2) I was having halitosis compliance since __ years when surgical operation was made no, when I was 14 it started
3) My halitosis is healed / not healed after surgical operation Dont know
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:44 pm
by liza22
1) tonsillectomy operation was made 20 years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since __ years when surgical operation was made. I'm not sure what this question means. I noticed my halitosis since age 7. I've always tried to have great oral hygiene. Although I have periodontal disease now I've never had a cavity. I believe people with our problem have acidic saliva.
3) My halitosis is not healed after surgical operation. My pathology report came back with an overpopulation of actinomyocis which my doctor commented that he thought it was unusual.
Thank you for your interest and trying to learn more about this horrible condition.
Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:23 pm
by imu
1) tonsillectomy operation was made _5_ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since _10_Years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is not healed after surgical operation - Not healed
My doc said that removing tonsils won't help my BB but, i asked her to remove them anyway & it din't help.
Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:22 pm
by Gelonaxy
1) tonsillectomy operation was made _6_ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since _5 years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is not healed after surgical operation
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:12 pm
by MrChips
1) Tonsillectomy operation was made -4- years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance -20- years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is 'Not' healed after surgical procedure
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:14 pm
by sije
1) tonsillectomy operation was made 6 years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since 7 years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis decreased quite a lot in the first few years after surgery but has since then gotten a lot worse. With huge effort oevr the last year I'm finally starting to seeing some small improvements.
Re: A little questionare
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 pm
by sadmum
1) tonsillectomy operation was made _19_ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since: halitosis began at -10 - years of age
3) My halitosis is "Not" healed after surgical operation
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:26 pm
by elliott
Been told 5 times, that I do not have them or are too small to operate on.
Halitosis began around age 29.
Re: A little questionare
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:16 pm
by girlie girl
aydinmur wrote:Friends,
I would like to learn from you,
Please answer below questions if you had tonsillectomy
1) tonsillectomy operation was made __ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since __ years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is healed / not healed after surgical operation
Many thanks
-M
1. Tonsillectomy 7 years ago
2. Halitosis since 12 years old, continue with halitosis
3. Did not heal my halitosis
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:27 pm
by kite
1) tonsillectomy operation was made _4_ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since _I was 7-8 yrs old, Now i am 39 yrs old_ years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is healed / not healed after surgical operation No chnages at all after tonsillectomy.
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 pm
by planet
Hi Dr Murat,
1) tonsillectomy operation was made 4 years ago
2) I have had halitosis compliance for 15 years
3) My halitosis is not healed after surgical operation