Page 1 of 1
Drinking Baking Soda?
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:57 pm
by MrChips
Was reading earlier topics and on other forums, how great drinking baking soda is for bad breath.
Some members had great success.
This is something iv not actually tried yet, it seems to simple and easy a solution.
Is anybody drinking baking soda mixed in water?
Is it successful?
Re: Drinking Baking Soda?
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:06 pm
by jamesmcavoy
If bb is kinda reflux or acid type , its gud
if type 1 then u smell like fish
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:18 pm
by MrChips
I think mine is the acid type, as the odour comes out my nose. Il give it a go tonight and in the morning and let you all know how I get on
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:59 pm
by Faith
Please let us know how you're getting on Mr Chips
Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:03 am
by MrChips
Iv had a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in lukewarm Water first thing in the morning, and last thing at night.
I have noticed improvement!
This will be part of my daily routine from now on.
I also use bicarbonate of soda and sea salt as a mouth wash. I'm happy with the. Improvement