I'm 17. I've. Had Bb for a long time. I have a good hygiene and my tounge is clean I have no white coating. My breath isn't super bad but its pretty bad. People who have smelt my breath tell me different things. The mist recent ones were differentfoods and some one else said spices. They said it stunk and was not pleasant.
If i go to the doctors what tests do I ask for to see where my Bb is coming from?
I plan to go to the bad breath clinic in san fransisco which is expensive but they say they can cure Bb. Should I go? Has anyone been there?
I found a site called oral tech labs but it seems to be a scam. Anyone else seen it?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
bad breath treatment
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Re: bad breath treatment
Try this:vicente1 wrote:If i go to the doctors what tests do I ask for to see where my Bb is coming from?
Tonsillectomy
Sinus CT Scan
Dentist Examination
Endoscopy
Post nasal space cyst removed
Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Mouth Swab Clear
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.