preying upon us
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:39 pm
Hi:
After reading about that Palorin pill I just couldn't help thinking that we are a group of people that would do anything, I mean anything, to get rid of our problem. And these are the people that prey upon us.
I was in the drug store and saw all these familiar mouthwashes and bad breath remedies from the internet, now on the shelves, where I don't know exactly who is benefiting from them.
Fear of odor has to be top on people's list of phobia's because people don't want to talk about it.
Most of us who are searching for a cure have tried numerous things, and have spent a lot of our money. I recently read about someone purchasing that "bad breath report" on line. What a waste of money.
And there have been numerous people claiming they cured themselves with an array of different products, and those of us sufferers are still going out and buying these things on the off chance that it might work.
We are targets for marketers at this point. All the halitosis clinics that have obviously helped none of us who are still out there searching, are cropping up everywhere.
Brush your tongue is the buzz word for bad breath. I've never seen so many variations of one item in my life. How many angles, bristles, and the such that theyhave created for one product.
We should try products and see what works and what doesn't and of course post the results.
But we should be very careful about those that are trying to sell us the "cure" because if that were the case and they did have a cure, they wouldn't have to sell it, we'd come running to them.
Lj
After reading about that Palorin pill I just couldn't help thinking that we are a group of people that would do anything, I mean anything, to get rid of our problem. And these are the people that prey upon us.
I was in the drug store and saw all these familiar mouthwashes and bad breath remedies from the internet, now on the shelves, where I don't know exactly who is benefiting from them.
Fear of odor has to be top on people's list of phobia's because people don't want to talk about it.
Most of us who are searching for a cure have tried numerous things, and have spent a lot of our money. I recently read about someone purchasing that "bad breath report" on line. What a waste of money.
And there have been numerous people claiming they cured themselves with an array of different products, and those of us sufferers are still going out and buying these things on the off chance that it might work.
We are targets for marketers at this point. All the halitosis clinics that have obviously helped none of us who are still out there searching, are cropping up everywhere.
Brush your tongue is the buzz word for bad breath. I've never seen so many variations of one item in my life. How many angles, bristles, and the such that theyhave created for one product.
We should try products and see what works and what doesn't and of course post the results.
But we should be very careful about those that are trying to sell us the "cure" because if that were the case and they did have a cure, they wouldn't have to sell it, we'd come running to them.
Lj