Page 1 of 1

antibiotics

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:57 am
by crazy4it
ive been taking antibiotics for about a week im almost done but there has been no improvement with my breath. what would this mean? i know antibiotics works for most people temporary but it doesnt even work temporary for me what could it be?

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:23 am
by Ihatemybreath
It means your problem it's not tonsil stones.

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:31 am
by crazy4it
antibiotics kill stones?

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:23 am
by liza22
Could be it's not the right type of antibiotic or strength. When it helped me I was taking large doses of clarithromycin and metronidazole for a stomach ulcer, not just a single antibiotic and as soon as I stopped taking it, the odor returned.

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:28 am
by Ihatemybreath
crazy4it wrote:antibiotics kill stones?
Mostly, I believe

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:49 am
by crazy4it
i was just taking amoxicilin 500 mg 3X day

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:45 am
by liza22
Not all antibiotics kill all bacteria. I think the ones people have had success with are clarithromycin and/or metronidazole.

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:41 pm
by SHITBREATH
Antibiotics and mouthwash makes my bb worse, probably because it affects the immune system.

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm
by Soo
Hello Friend

I'm going to be positive if the test "Helicobacter pylori"
I'm taking antibiotics

  Bismuth and pantoprazole before breakfast and dinner 1number metronidazole, amoxicillin every 12 hours from each of 2 -A month

Does any of you experienced this issue?
The number of antibiotics will you help me?
I'm tired of going to the doctor
Sorry for my English, If I write wrong ](*,) :-({|=

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:42 pm
by halitosisux
This is a very good website about helicobacter pylori.
www.helico.com

If you need help to understand, we can try to help you.