THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bad breath treatment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
vicente1
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:41 am

bad breath treatment

Post by vicente1 »

I'm 17. I've. Had Bb for a long time. I have a good hygiene and my tounge is clean I have no white coating. My breath isn't super bad but its pretty bad. People who have smelt my breath tell me different things. The mist recent ones were differentfoods and some one else said spices. They said it stunk and was not pleasant.

If i go to the doctors what tests do I ask for to see where my Bb is coming from?

I plan to go to the bad breath clinic in san fransisco which is expensive but they say they can cure Bb. Should I go? Has anyone been there?

I found a site called oral tech labs but it seems to be a scam. Anyone else seen it?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗