Page 1 of 1

bad breath treatment

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:44 am
by vicente1
I'm 17. I've. Had Bb for a long time. I have a good hygiene and my tounge is clean I have no white coating. My breath isn't super bad but its pretty bad. People who have smelt my breath tell me different things. The mist recent ones were differentfoods and some one else said spices. They said it stunk and was not pleasant.

If i go to the doctors what tests do I ask for to see where my Bb is coming from?

I plan to go to the bad breath clinic in san fransisco which is expensive but they say they can cure Bb. Should I go? Has anyone been there?

I found a site called oral tech labs but it seems to be a scam. Anyone else seen it?

Re: bad breath treatment

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:18 am
by Ihatemybreath
vicente1 wrote:If i go to the doctors what tests do I ask for to see where my Bb is coming from?
Try this:

Tonsillectomy
Sinus CT Scan
Dentist Examination
Endoscopy
Post nasal space cyst removed
Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Mouth Swab Clear

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:34 am
by vicente1
Hey thanks. :P I had forgot to mention I had my tonsils removed when I was 9

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 pm
by MrChips
The fresh breath clinic in London was useless, if the San Francisco clinic is anything like the london one it probably wont help you much.
Have you looked into Tmau?

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:30 pm
by vicente1
Where can I get this checked and what test do I ask for?

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:50 pm
by Ihatemybreath
Vicente, just a question: Are you Brazilian? Cause Vicente it's a brazilian name. If so, cantact me, please. I would love to have a brazilian friend with the same problem as me, once I'm brazilian too. If you aren't sorry 4 the misunderstood.