Page 1 of 1
Is your BB severity progressing after time?
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:04 pm
by mohan
Hi all
Let me ask you if your BB severity progresses after time. For me I had bb for 17 years but it did not affect my life until 5 years before. People could feel my bad breath when talk very closely but in the last five years people can smell my bad breath 2-3 meters away. Before i did not had room filling bad breath but in the last 5 years i have had room filling bb. How was your bad breath? was it same all the time? or is it progressing after time?
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:28 pm
by findacure
Yes, when I was younger it wasn't so bad. I had a few reactions from people but yet had people who never reacted to me at all.
But now I can fill the area around me. If I'm in a room long enough I can fill the room with my bb.
Before I even start to speak now I get people rubbing their noses because they can detect my bb straight away just from me simply breathing.
*sighs*
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 pm
by mohan
findacure wrote:Yes, when I was younger it wasn't so bad. I had a few reactions from people but yet had people who never reacted to me at all.
But now I can fill the area around me. If I'm in a room long enough I can fill the room with my bb.
Before I even start to speak now I get people rubbing their noses because they can detect my bb straight away just from me simply breathing.
*sighs*
Findacure did check your teeth? Did dentist say your have no gum problem or tooth decay. Because deteriorating tooth decay under the gumline or between two teeth can be the cause of progressing BB and you cannot see or feel pain for years. The more the decay progresses the worse the bb.
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:42 pm
by Tony22
My bad breath has definitely gotten worse as I've gotten older. When I was a teenager I still had bad breath, but it wasn't as bad or as frequent as it is now.
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 pm
by mohan
Tony22 wrote:My bad breath has definitely gotten worse as I've gotten older. When I was a teenager I still had bad breath, but it wasn't as bad or as frequent as it is now.
Tony22
What about your teeth? did you check teeth and gums with dentist?